Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Commanders vs. The Cowboys - The One Where...oh nvm.. **** DALLAS!!!

zCommander

The audacity to deploy a more conventional balance of run/pass after everyone screamed about it all season long, in a game that is incredibly costly for us to win, is on another level.

This isn’t the Dallas B team, this is a Dallas team that wants and needs to win.

Edited by BatteredFanSyndrome
  • Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

Just now, maxiumone said:

This ****ing team. You have one job. Lose the game

Dallas has be struggling the last 4 weeks and they should have lost last week.  So this doesn’t surprise me.  The  NFC East isn’t what is seemed to be. 

10 minutes ago, PerryMason said:

Dude.  I understand if you don’t want us to win….but “Go Dallas”?  Actively rooting for the Cowboys? Yuck.  This fanbase is as dead as the team.

It’s been dead…was at the game last week 90% 49ers fans. Literally was surrounded by them, some mental midget 49er fan tried to bully my kids for cheering our team in our own stadium. So sure dont actively cheer for Dallas don’t act like this fan base didn’t die when Snyder bought it and then sacrificed our beloved history to be named “football team” and then “Commanders” 

• Like 2