Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Commanders vs. The Cowboys - The One Where...oh nvm.. **** DALLAS!!!

zCommander

It's crazy to think that a year ago, we were watching Sam Howell make his entrance into the NFL. What's even crazier to think about is that a year ago, the team watched all that and told itself "we need a short cornerback."

• Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

26 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

I honestly don't get the hate for Dak.  He's a good QB, seemingly a good dude.  Yeah, he's the Cowboys QB.  And generally I don't want them to win, but he and Romo both got a lot of grief they didn't earn.  

Never said I “hated” anyone in my post…. Nor that I “wanted” anyone to get hurt.

i simply said, “I’d be ok with that outcome”

id totally have Dak over for a beer in couple weeks after the Cowboys lose their first playoff game.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

2 minutes ago, London Kev said:

I was today years old when I finally embraced the tank.

I've always thought that we should play to win every game and just let draft position take care of itself. I've slowly changed my mind over the last few weeks and am ready to cross over to the dark side.

Go dallas.

Is it ok to feel a little ashamed of wanting to lose? 

Dude.  I understand if you don’t want us to win….but “Go Dallas”?  Actively rooting for the Cowboys? Yuck.  This fanbase is as dead as the team.

Edited by PerryMason

Just now, KDawg said:

So, the guy who didn’t see the field for ****ing weeks is a better player than our first overall pick. 

I hate it here :ols:

Ron didn’t know how good he was. 

• Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Just now, MartinC said:

And now a Martin pick. That great! No wait it’s bad! I’m so conflicted watching this game - let’s never be in this position again!!!

Final should be 32-31 Cowboys with Way taking an intentional safety on the last play on Harris' order

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, London Kev said:

I was today years old when I finally embraced the tank.

I've always thought that we should play to win every game and just let draft position take care of itself. I've slowly changed my mind over the last few weeks and am ready to cross over to the dark side.

Go dallas.

Is it ok to feel a little ashamed of wanting to lose? 

Dude.... we all stuck with the team through the Snyder years, we no longer have a moral compass....

• Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1