Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Commanders vs. The Cowboys - The One Where...oh nvm.. **** DALLAS!!!

zCommander

2 minutes ago, BigDibbs31 said:

Lol what all he had to do was loft it over and it was an easy TD. Horrendous throw

Gilmore made up ground and I think jumped a bit.  At the time Howell threw, he did not have to loft, it looked like he just needed a normal pass

13 minutes ago, Hdf561 said:

You do you homie, but a win literally means nothing, the number 2 pick could be a generational player…RGIII ended up not panning out but we turned into a playoff team the very next season after we drafted him. If you don’t want that I don’t know what to tell you. 

I will do me and you do you.  I'm not mad about fans wanting us to lose and I'm not questioning anyone's fandom in doing so.  I just can't root for us to lose, against any team.  I understand whats at stake as far as draft position, but I can't do it.  

• Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

Just now, mac8887 said:

Thank you sam, you saved us that td

Yeah that throw was a layup, and Sam lofted it 5 yards short.

I've been there. That time in middle school I got a basketball pass when I was alone under the bucket. I banged that thing right off the corner of the rim and the ball came back and hit me in the face.

I haven't been the same since.

• Haha 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Commander PK said:

How can there be this many Dallas fans in Washington D.C?  Never ceases to amaze me.  

Invasive species.  The humane approach that is environmentally sound is to squish them.

• Thumb up 1