Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Commanders vs. The Cowboys - The One Where...oh nvm.. **** DALLAS!!!

zCommander

Thanks zCommander for setting up this game day thread.  I understand you were not feeling that well, and so I do appreciate you still taking the time to set it up for the ES'ers. 

• Like 4
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Wyvern said:

Thanks zCommander for setting up this game day thread.  I understand you were not feeling that well, and so I do appreciate you still taking the time to set it up for the ES'ers. 

Most welcome! I feel a lot better this morning, almost 100%,  then the past couple of days. :) 

8 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Oh no……

When Ron sat down with Gibbs before he was hired, Gibbs gave him lot of insight as to how he did things back in the day. Apparently Ron forgot about that after taking the job lol

"We spent a good afternoon going over a lot of stuff," Rivera said. "Coach gave me so much insight, it was amazing."

Then Gibbs took out a pen and started drawing up plays to show Rivera how he did things when he was on the Redskins' sideline. It was a defining moment in their conversation, which Rivera said was "really cool."

"I kept thinking to myself, 'How can I get that?' I just want to have him sign it so I can put it in my office,'" Rivera said.

Just now, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

No way in hell that I root for us to lose, much less against Dallas.  

You do you homie, but a win literally means nothing, the number 2 pick could be a generational player…RGIII ended up not panning out but we turned into a playoff team the very next season after we drafted him. If you don’t want that I don’t know what to tell you. 

Just now, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

No way in hell that I root for us to lose, much less against Dallas.  

We need to play well, but lose by a point. 

I hate seeing the game as a business, but I get it...we've got nothing to gain by winning other than it's against Dallass. 

Let's go, Team!!! 

Just now, Hdf561 said:

You do you homie, but a win literally means nothing, the number 2 pick could be a generational player…RGIII ended up not panning out but we turned into a playoff team the very next season after we drafted him. If you don’t want that I don’t know what to tell you. 

Could very well end up being Chase Young....I'm more concerned with GM and  HC. Don't get me wrong, I get it, fully understand getting that great QB, but I'm not one that thinks it's that cut and dry that #2 is going to guarantee that. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hdf561 said:

Also that doesn’t mean I won’t be happy if we beat Dallas that’s always a good thing, but it only is a bump in the road for them, it actually hurts us.

Just now, Chris 44 said:

Could very well end up being Chase Young....I'm more concerned with GM and  HC. Don't get me wrong, I get it, fully understand getting that great QB, but I'm not one that thinks it's that cut and dry that #2 is going to guarantee that. 

Totally always a crap shoot, but I would rather have the #2 than win a meaningless game on week 18 

Well here we go. The end of a horrible era. I am looking forward to this game getting over and let’s see what happens. I hate to lose to the Cowboys, but at this point a loss wouldn’t be bad either. But being a fan for over 40 years now, anything could happen today. 

• Like 2