Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Commanders @ The Rams - The One Where One Gets Rammed

zCommander

1 minute ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

I agree, except I’m not sure the offensive play calling is as big a problem as others.

Im not sure what they can do.  

Yeah I suppose with such a godawful OL it may be a bit tough to fully evaluate EB as well. But some of his play calling has still generally been quite suspect anyway IMO.

1 minute ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

I agree, except I’m not sure the offensive play calling is as big a problem as others.

Im not sure what they can do.  

You remember how you were wrong about the OL? I think you’re wrong about the playcalling, too, sir. It isn’t great.

• Like 3
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, NickyJ said:

Seeing Sam get broken down is sad. He was quite promising for those first few weeks. Thanks, Ron. Might have to wait a while for that Super Bowl ring to come in the mail.

Its almost like watching Patrick Ramsey again

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

Just now, NickyJ said:

It's kind of sad seeing Jamison Crowder give so much effort in the twilight of his career in his old hometown while the rest of the team has already quit.

Best acquisition of the year...lordy knows all the time spent in the offseason studying FA's didn't work so well...see Flood Gates and Wylie

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

I don't see how there's much debate left for leaving all options on the table as far as all coaches and players next year including Bienemy and Howell.

I'm for the clean sweep of all coaches, let the new gm build his entire staff and decide if he wants to build around Howell next year but I hope he drafts a quarterback high as insurance because Sam is still a total wildcard.

Just now, mac8887 said:

It's sad, say if you had a son or daughter just getting to the age to watch, understand, and enjoy football, who on this team would be the first jersey you buy them?  Terry? He's really good but might not even be top 10 in his position. You'd have to buy a taylor jersey or a Riggins jersey and tell them stories of past relevance. No individual player that is great to root for. We have no elite level players, and with nowadays individual players getting just as much love as the team, its going to be hard to grow this fanbase. Its sad. Snyder has destroyed this once beloved franchise. Harris has got to turn things around, not just winning, but we need some real stars on this team, preferably really marketable ones.

Sad?  My son was born in 1990.  He has never known a time when this organization was actually good

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

You remember how you were wrong about the OL? I think you’re wrong about the playcalling, too, sir. It isn’t great.

I wasn’t wrong about the OL.  I wanted to see it suck before declaring it sucked.  When it was clear it sucked, I said it sucked.  

I just wanted to see it first. 

I just don’t know what you can do with constant pressure on every play.  

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93 said:

Yeah I’ll take the 5 year rookie deal option paired with the new GM and coach 

If they go that direction I am fine with it. If they decide to roll with Sam I am fine with it as well. As long as they allow the GM to hire a coach and build the team. I want a real old school rebuild. No chasing 8-9 next year. 

• Like 3