Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Commanders vs. The Dolphins ~ The One Where One Is Drowning

zCommander

1 minute ago, Fred Jones said:

Add kicker to the list of players to cut

1 minute ago, veteranskinsfan said:

Joey- Your time is up.  I think he is missing on purpose so he can go to a better team.

that was on Cheeseman. The high snap caused Trey to place the ball off the spot. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jumbo said:

CJ Stroud with a good supporting cast (not comparing him to Howell, CJ clearly a superior talent right now just on his own) is looking like a pro bowl vet QB thus season...that's one of the broadcast games on here in Montana where I am still stuck through the winter lol.

But I grew up in Alaska so I ain't skeered, just really bored ...it's central Montana...😑

I visited Alaska for the first time last June. Beautiful place. Thought it was kinda funny / cool that y'all refer to the rest of the country as the "Lower 48".

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, Jumbo said:

CJ Stroud with a good supporting cast (not comparing him to Howell, CJ clearly a superior talent right now just on his own) is looking like a pro bowl vet QB thus season...that's one of the broadcast games on here in Montana where I am still stuck through the winter lol.

But I grew up in Alaska so I ain't skeered, just really bored ...it's central Montana...😑

Beautiful part of the country. Way worse places to be. 

We need:

safety 

linebackers

corners

tight ends 

defensive ends

potentially new DTs lol 

need a big body wr

kicker

a snapper 

and guards/tackles 

only move Ron did to help was kick return lol. Crowder basically his best move ever . 

Edited by Commander202
  • Haha 1

Just now, HoggLife said:

Soooooooooooooooo ur saying there's a chance?

For what? 

Looking decent? A bright spot? Yes. There is a chance. If you stare at the sun and then look away at a wall. You’ll see a giant bright spot.

If you mean on the field… absolutely not.

Just now, Commander202 said:

We need:

linebackers

corners

tight ends 

defensive ends

potentially new DTs lol 

need a big body wr

kicker

a snapper 

and guards/tackles 

Rivera has said it’s just that we have a young QB. He had all those other spots working well. 

We are close! 

1 minute ago, Koolblue13 said:

I know there is a handshake deal with Harris and Ron to let him finish, But make Castillo the HC, Xamp the OC, Ryan DC and see what happens.

No, it is about respect and moving forward.

You want an ownership that is not DS.  Getting rid of RR now accomplishes nothing, and goes back on the owners word.  No coach, anywhere, is going to fix this team the last couple games.

• Thumb up 1