Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Commanders vs. The Dolphins ~ The One Where One Is Drowning

zCommander

Just now, Skinsinparadise said:

The Dolphins were worse than us when Ron took over. Now we aren’t even competitive with them.

Ron acts like he deserves a nice legacy with Washington fans. I think he will be disappointed 

He deserves a Super bowl ring being sent to him for building this framework.

2 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

The Dolphins were worse than us when Ron took over. Now we aren’t even competitive with them.

Ron acts like he deserves a nice legacy with Washington fans. I think he will be disappointed 

We passed on a franchise QB. Thats why.

1 minute ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Gives me just a tiny bit of hope that within 4 years we could resemble a team like the dolphins.  In the grand scheme of things 4 years isn't long, but damn it feels like Ron has been our coach since the early 2000s......it's been a long ass 4 years lol

Just now, DazedSkinsfan said:

Gives me just a tiny bit of hope that within 4 years we could resemble a team like the dolphins.  In the grand scheme of things 4 years isn't long, but damn it feels like Ron has been our coach since the early 2000s......it's been a long ass 4 years lol

we will get good IMO and it won’t take 4 years 

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1