Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread ~ The Commanders vs. The Giants - A Giant Opportunity!

zCommander

3 minutes ago, KDawg said:

I know this is a passion for all of us, or we wouldn’t be here. But why is anyone so upset about this? 

Was it because you wanted/expected us to be able to beat up on the Giants? If so… what would ever give you the idea a dominating effort against them was EVER in the cards?

I get it. This team isn’t very good. And it’s frustrating. But you surely knew that, right? It’s just not worth being so upset about.

I haven’t been upset about this team for at least 4 years now.  I have no expectations.  I just watch cause they’re still my team and I love football.  Only hope that now since Dan is gone and it seems we have a QB, maybe something good is finally coming. It starts next March in FA with a new FO and staff!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, tomwvr said:

The scheme is trash. Players on other teams have openly said this.

The “scheme” has led to an offense that is 11th in the league in scoring. That isn’t “trash.” 32nd in scoring would certainly be considered “trash” 11th isn’t.

something else is inherently wrong. 

1 minute ago, FootballZombie said:

Howell is taking hits and has already been evaluated for a concussion after a bad one.

Run game is working

Kinda turned into a day where you had to run

Which means they haven’t figured out what every other NFL team figured out: how to block up the pass rush, protect the QB and score a bunch of points.  

1 minute ago, CapsSkins said:

You guys don’t get it. The Giants handcuffed themselves with the Daniel Jones contract and were about to luck into Drake Maye to let themselves off the hook.

Rivera resolved not to let that happen and is committed to hurting the Giants’ draft position. This is his final, selfless contribution to the franchise.

Drake Maye far from scares me at all. 

Just now, lovemaskins said:

I haven’t been upset about this team for at least 4 years now.  I have no expectations.  I just watch cause they’re still my team and I love football.  Only hope that now since Dan is gone and it seems we have a QB, maybe something good is finally coming. It starts next March in FA with a new FO and staff!

My thoughts exactly 

we lose games we're supposed to win

occasionally win games were supposed to lose

generally have nil consistency