Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread ~ The Commanders vs. The Giants - A Giant Opportunity!

zCommander

2 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

Didn’t really seem like that bad of a hit on Howard, guy didn’t know the whistle was blown. 

To the Washington players looking from the middle of the field out towards the edge, they could see the touchdown signal. That means the play was long over before the final hit. That’s probably why they reacted as they did. 

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

3 minutes ago, Conn said:

nah. You being an emotional fan wanting something now is exactly why he shouldn’t. It might get so bad that he has to bc the players revolt, but were soft tanking right now why would you even mess with that. These guys are a joke and anyone who would become interim is part of the joke. Just let them roll around in their mess 

I don't approve of tanks.

I still want to develop our players, and that's impossible without accountability.

Me cussin doesn't make me wrong...

11 minutes ago, Conn said:

Why? There’s nothing salvageable here, let them roll around in their own mess for 6 more games or whatever. It’s soft tanking with this crew

I don’t want to tank, I just don’t want Ron Rivera or Jack Del Rio on my sideline anymore…we ain’t winning with or without them so let them go

• Like 1