Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Osama Bin Laden's reason for attacking America gaining popularity with some TikTokers

Cooked Crack

Like, I’m going through like an existential crisis right now. Like people are telling me to stop what I’m doing. Like I have time to read a letter from Barack Osama Biden Lama. Like, I know it’s only two pages, but like I don’t have time for that. Like these videos totally assume like I have all the time in the world to like read like 2 pages.

Ugh! I’m so disgusted right now, like, seriously like disappointed. OMG! Like my heart is beating and I can’t like believe this is happening to me right now. Like say prayers for me! 

• Haha 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

38 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

Til tok ***** gonna whore 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

I bet the vin-diagram of people who claim 9/11 was an inside job and who fall for this shows large overlap…

A MAGA person I’ve known for 25+ years recently said to me “can you believe people don’t think 9/11 was an inside job?” 

This person has never said anything like that before in all of the years I’ve known her. 

social media is making everything worse. every MAGa person I know lives on Facebook.

• Sad 1

21 minutes ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

A MAGA person I’ve known for 25+ years recently said to me “can you believe people don’t think 9/11 was an inside job?” 

"Of course it was an inside job! If Donald Trump hadn't planted the explosives at the Twin Towers, he never would've had the tallest building in NYC! You can't expect a man as proud as DJT to have to settle for the 3rd tallest building!"

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

22 minutes ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

This person has never said anything like that before in all of the years I’ve known her. 

social media is making everything worse. every MAGa person I know lives on Facebook.

My mom says **** like that sometimes. Not that far - but far enough that I question sometimes what the **** is happening with her mind. And then I have to check her. 

At one point I basically told her if I ever walk into the house again and Dr. Phil is on she will never see her grandchild. 

• Sad 2

28 minutes ago, TradeTheBeal! said:

The right nowadays is such a bunch of simps for authoritarians and terrorists, though it's hilarious to see them try to deny it.

"I swear I'm not shill for Russia and Putin, but I totally agree with what he said and so I'll start repeating it"

"I swear I'm not a fan of Osama bin Laden, but I totally agree with what he said and so I'll start repeating it"

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

These people exist with or without TikTok…

Yes, they do.  They were relegated to dork status at college, they sat off in the corners at the cafeteria thinking they were smarter and more enlightened and had a better understanding of things than anyone else.  But now they have platforms to which they can express themselves and pick up followers and, in turn, have an amplified voice. 

These people are like incels with a different vibe.  

26 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Yes, they do.  They were relegated to dork status at college, they sat off in the corners at the cafeteria thinking they were smarter and more enlightened and had a better understanding of things than anyone else.  But now they have platforms to which they can express themselves and pick up followers and, in turn, have an amplified voice. 

These people are like incels with a different vibe.  

I think the people who follow them were already in. The difference is now the rest of us get to post snarky comments and talk about how dumb they are 🤷‍♀️

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, mistertim said:

The right nowadays is such a bunch of simps for authoritarians and terrorists, though it's hilarious to see them try to deny it.

"I swear I'm not shill for Russia and Putin, but I totally agree with what he said and so I'll start repeating it"

"I swear I'm not a fan of Osama bin Laden, but I totally agree with what he said and so I'll start repeating it"

in my experience it’s liberals that are have taken being pro Palestinian to the extreme of pro terrorist. 

just my experience. Not saying it summarizes the whole thing. 

Edited by tshile
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, tshile said:

in my experience it’s liberals that are have taken being pro Palestinian to the extreme of pro terrorist. 

just my experience. Not saying it summarizes the whole thing. 

I agree that there are definitely some people on the left who have taken supporting Palestinians way to the extreme to the point of essentially justifying terrorist attacks.

Which is ****ed up and basically saying Israelis don't have the right to live. Though that sort of extreme position unfortunately belies the complicated issue of the plight of Palestinian people.

It seems that (as is the case in many situations) both of the more extreme sides make that whole debate borderline impossible to have.

IMO reasonable people can probably agree that while the Israelis absolutely have a right to live without the fear of rockets being rained down on them and also have the right to defend themselves, it's also a very ****ed up situation for the Israeli government to basically keep the Palestinian people in walled off ghettos and that the Israeli response to rocket attacks can tend to be a bit disproportionate.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1