Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Osama Bin Laden's reason for attacking America gaining popularity with some TikTokers

Cooked Crack

1 hour ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

And people actually act surprised when I say I don't feel the pride and satisfaction I had hoped for after serving.  20 years of my life to have ****tards asking if OBL was right.

Just remember this is a small percentage of Americans. The rest of us are grateful to you and others who served 👍

Edited by CousinsCowgirl84
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

2 hours ago, tshile said:

in my experience it’s liberals that are have taken being pro Palestinian to the extreme of pro terrorist. 

just my experience. Not saying it summarizes the whole thing. 

It was two liberal douchebags outside the dorm at Guilford College on 9/11/2001 that were saying that they weren’t sorry, that America deserved it. 

• Sad 1
  • Thumb down 1

3 hours ago, PleaseBlitz said:

In the MadLib "I would like to learn and understand more about the perspective of ____________", there are only a handful of people in history that should be filled in after Osama Bin Laden.  

Off the top of my head:

Hitler,

Stalin,

Mao,

Tool

• Haha 7

There is a part of living through it, understanding life before during and after that day, that you can’t explain to people that only know the life after 

I’m pretty sure I’d legit lose my **** if someone started explaining to me that OBL was right. I’m struggling to think of a context where I wouldn’t absolutely lose my **** on them. 

• Like 3
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

6 minutes ago, tshile said:

There is a part of living through it, understanding life before during and after that day, that you can’t explain to people that only know the life after 

I’m pretty sure I’d legit lose my **** if someone started explaining to me that OBL was right. I’m struggling to think of a context where I wouldn’t absolutely lose my **** on them. 

Pretty sure that person would be on their back before I got around to explaining it.

• Like 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2