Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Commanders @ The Patriots

zCommander

1 minute ago, HOF44 said:

Howell a rookie essentially and is gonna have some head scratching throws this year.  But I’m sold.  

I’m completely at a loss on how some people think this is a bad first year as a starter. He’s having a very good first year and making the mistakes you expect from a young QB. 

He’s better than Kirk Cousins was in his third year with the team.

• Like 8

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

Great play by Forbes. He’s turning a corner this week.

99 and 90 look the same as usual so far today… wait, we traded them and they aren’t there? Who could tell?

agree though playing against the Pats receivers especially Reager will build the confidence of many’s CBs. But still it’s a good sign 

• Thumb up 1

9 minutes ago, RansomthePasserby said:

Seems like twisting can be dangerous to joints and ligaments, but I’m just a fan, what do I know? At some point you have to acknowledge you can only make it a safe game to a point. 

I agree, the minutiae gets tough to police especially for old, slow, part time refs. It’s going to get worse when they ban that hip-drop tackle this coming offseason (even though that one does disproportionally end up in injuries), prepare yourself.

1 minute ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

I hope Dax Milne is getting some good treatment on his groin from Zach Wilson's ex girlfriend, because he's not being brought off IR under any circumstance.  Crowder is better than he is, possibly faster, and Crowder is like 78 years old.  

Milne has 10 weeks left on this team. And he should probably spend all of them on IR. Should have been cut this offseason imo. 

• Like 1

Just now, Skinsinparadise said:

agree though playing against the Pats receivers especially Reager will build the confidence of many’s CBs. But still it’s a good sign 

This is absolutely true. But he could be getting torched, too. And he’s not. Right direction. Long way to go given where he’s been… but I’m happy for the young man. Stack positives and things become positive.

Just now, Destino said:

I’m completely at a loss on how some people think this is a bad first year as a starter. He’s having a very good first year and making the mistakes you expect from a young QB. 

He’s better than Kirk Cousins was in his third year with the team.

Let's adjust ES registration contingent on a football IQ test where you have to evaluate Sam's rookie season.

1 minute ago, Koolblue13 said:

Our helmets look like a couple random dudes just make them in a back room before the games. Here's 53 helmets, some red suede spray paint and a few rolls of yellow plastic tape.

I like our sparkly helmets.  If we have to "W", let's at least be flashy about it. 

• Haha 1