Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Commanders vs.The Eagles - Someone is getting their feathers plucked?!?!

zCommander

4 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Possibly 

3 minutes ago, Skintime said:

WTF, he is a rookie QB. What else ya got??>????

1 minute ago, clskinsfan said:

Yes he is. And this is the first week I have committed to it. He was fantastic today. And it was only his 8th start ffs.

I was asking the dude who said TH is giving them a fighting chance in ATL. And I said is he, meaning TH, really a franchise QB and not that Howell is lol

• Like 3

Just now, justice98 said:

They gotta do something to give the onside kick back at least a reasonable chance of being recovered.  It's an exciting play.

the spring leagues have adopted the 4th and 12 play(although calling it 4th down when it's a unique down bugs me) where you get one play to get twelve yards and you keep the ball

1 minute ago, Hdf561 said:

Everyone: GREAT THROW! Woooo TD

or oooooorrrrrrrrrrt they let them score since it’s only 1 min left and we have no timeouts 

Listen, I mean this constructively… but are you watching the game? As in REALLY watching it? The Eagles were in deep coverage and Howell dropped that thing on a rope to a diving receiver.

No one let anyone do anything there. This is such a strange take. It’s obvious you’re jaded and burned and I get it. No judgement. But this is a strange stand to take.

• Like 4
  • Thumb up 1

4 minutes ago, Commander PK said:

Let’s stop the mental breakdown long enough to celebrate that touchdown to Crowder.  Holy ****!

Even with the loss, two things make me happy:

1) Riveras admin one step closer to the unemployment line

2) Sam's best career performance. He was great today, minus the one INT. Love seeing his progress. 

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3