Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Commanders vs.The Eagles - Someone is getting their feathers plucked?!?!

zCommander

Just now, Capsman said:

Wasn’t Dotson supposedly drafted because of his hands?  Goes to show how absolutely garbage our talent evaluators are. Don’t even get me started on Forbes. 

Dotson had a much better game this week...if your gonna be mad at a WR...Terry is the one who failed today 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumb up 1

5 minutes ago, Conn said:

you probably need to watch more football because they are bad in almost every game every week. We got screwed and so do countless other teams throughout a season. They’re just bad and better, more disciplined teams get the benefit of the doubt 

The officiating in the nfl is so bad and helps the same teams every week. If the officiating was equally bad for all teams i wouldnt care 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MartinC said:

Big game from Sam. He’s the guy we build around.

I really hope so. My worry is there's gonna be some turd HC similar to Josh McDaniels who thinks he knows what he's doing and that he's gotta have his guy to succeed. 

I really don't know why this team sucks. They have solid players, especially on offense. The only thing that makes sense is coaching.

• Like 1

Just now, Rogue Jedi said:

Refs made some bad calls, but can’t blame them.

Defense was atrocious. Who would’ve thought offense would be the strength of this team with all the 1st rounders on D?

Its insane, but I'm convinced of something now: dump Rivera, give the team to EB, let him build the offense and the Defense can be built to mid level. Its time to make this team an offense oriented team this time around.

• Thumb down 2
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, MAATopDogg said:

Well some good things is you can’t attack EB, we have a franchise QB, and the Eagles are not as good as the media makes them out to be. Lot of football left.

I can attack EB just fine because this should have been the OL + gameplan every single week but they can’t self-scout or scheme their way out of a wet paper bag without half a season of tape to look at. 

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

Just now, Professor_Nutter_Butter said:

I really hope so. My worry is there's gonna be some turd HC similar to Josh McDaniels who thinks he knows what he's doing and that he's gotta have his guy to succeed. 

I really don't know why this team sucks. They have solid players, especially on offense. The only thing that makes sense is coaching.

The coaching is awful. The roster is mostly pretty decent but our big players often choke in the big moments. 

Just now, Welsh Redskin said:

31 points at home has to be enough. If this much hyped D can't hold them under that then it's obvious there's an issue there. 

Yeah I think we need to be real there. This D is not worth the pieces it’s comprised of.

Our D line is not dominant. I will hate that we never saw them live up to their potential but it’s time to move on and invest in other areas of need. 

• Like 2

Just now, Conn said:

I can attack EB just fine because this should have been the OL + gameplan every single week but they can’t self-scout or scheme their way out of a wet paper bag without half a season of tape to look at. 

That is on ron

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

Its insane, but I'm convinced of something now: dump Rivera, give the team to EB, let him build the offense and the Defense can be built to mid level. Its time to make this team an offense oriented team this time around.

He hasn’t even gotten the offense humming yet and you want to add HC to his plate too? That’s a set up for failure. 

• Like 2