Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Commanders vs.The Eagles - Someone is getting their feathers plucked?!?!

zCommander

1 minute ago, Simmsy said:

Not all around, only against us. If you want to say they're incompetent, you have to explain why they're only incompetent against only one team.

you probably need to watch more football because they are bad in almost every game every week. We got screwed and so do countless other teams throughout a season. They’re just bad and better, more disciplined teams get the benefit of the doubt 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, zCommander said:

Ask yourself... think about it... take some time if you have to... is he really a franchise QB though? Only 1 correct answer. 

Yes he is. And this is the first week I have committed to it. He was fantastic today. And it was only his 8th start ffs.

• Like 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Ya I don’t know. I’m not typically one to complain about refs…

But it was ruled a catch, chains moved… there was a long delay where Sirianni was complaining. Next thing we know it’s incomplete and now RIVERA is challenging the call because the call was blown.

And I honestly don’t see the ball hit the ground. Dotson’s hand is under the ball and it doesn’t look like it hit the ground at all. I paused it and Dotson’s hand is on the ground. Not the ball. 

That was bad officiating all around.

Oh well, closer to hitting ctrl+ALT+delete and getting the ND LT

The fact that it was changed so that there wasn’t any need for conclusive evidence to go Phillys was AFTER being able to view enough times to know there wasn’t any conclusive evidence either way and it would have to stay as called…..

And then they acted like they were reviewing it

And then Ron challenges it lol. What an ass. 

• Like 1

Just now, MrJL said:

I am. 

It's time for some goddamn homers to speak for this team

Blind homers are often among the dumbest, least knowledgeable, and least tolerable fans in sports. It’s not a label I’d pin to myself proudly 

• Like 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

This is the kind of loss I thought we'd see a lot of this year and I'm happy with the game for the ost part.

Stupid ****ing coaching decisions and still staying away from the run too much, expacially when it' working, but Howell looks good when he has some time.

Larson is the MVP today, along with Howell and Fuller.

• Like 3

How can anyone dislike Howell? Or not think he has a chance to be the future? I get not committing but he has come out every week and competed (aside from Buffalo, holy **** was that game bad…)

He’s had an excellent season, 9th start and they are throwing the ball entirely too often. But man, he’s been exciting. 

• Like 10
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 4