Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Commanders vs.The Eagles - Someone is getting their feathers plucked?!?!

zCommander

1 minute ago, BrentMeisterGeneral said:

It’s not rigged, we’re just not very good

THE ****ING BALL NEVER HIT THE GROUND!!!  On top of that, they called it COMPLETE on the field and CHANGED it later on their own with complaints from Eagles.  This is blatant and disgraceful 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, MartinC said:

Good game from Sam and the O. We showed a reaction and development. 

Eagles are a much better team. Just not enough from us to beat them and the officiating crew. 

We passed on 4th and inches in the 1st half and that was a brutal call. Any team that can't get 6 inches at home in a division game by running the ball is just playing scared. 

• Like 3

Ya I don’t know. I’m not typically one to complain about refs…

But it was ruled a catch, chains moved… there was a long delay where Sirianni was complaining. Next thing we know it’s incomplete and now RIVERA is challenging the call because the call was blown.

And I honestly don’t see the ball hit the ground. Dotson’s hand is under the ball and it doesn’t look like it hit the ground at all. I paused it and Dotson’s hand is on the ground. Not the ball. 

That was bad officiating all around.

Oh well, closer to hitting ctrl+ALT+delete and getting the ND LT

• Like 7

Just now, Welsh Redskin said:

Ron's not going anywhere until the off season. I can't see Harris starting the ownership with a mid season firing. Ron obviously isn't the gut but how many teams fire a coach mid season and improve? 

Ron may be gone at the bye week. The new owners just hired an analytics guy completely independent from the team. 

• Like 2

I'm okay with this, the loss keeps us as sellers and realistically we're not going anywhere this season anyway.

Sam played a really good game, the INT was unfortunate but I think the WR on that play was busy staring at the defender who was about to hit him instead of paying attention to the ball which was a little high.

Just now, tomwvr said:

After the no catch the clock was at 205 we run another play and the eagles get it back at 215 makes no sense

I’m not saying the refereeing is perfect.  But in your heart of heart you think this is a good team and a good coaching staff?  Come on.