Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Commanders vs.The Eagles - Someone is getting their feathers plucked?!?!

zCommander

Just now, Stihl89 said:

I cant even enjoy this game. Its just infuriating to me. How are you THAT incompetent last week and against the bears but then do this. Im so over this era. They are going to win an additional 2-3 games and mess up their draft slot. 

They were always going to. 

The coaching has been a liability for us. It’s better but still not great today. That’s the difference.

• Like 1

Just now, Stihl89 said:

I cant even enjoy this game. Its just infuriating to me. How are you THAT incompetent last week and against the bears but then do this. Im so over this era. They are going to win an additional 2-3 games and mess up their draft slot. 

Man don't bring that in here.

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Stihl89 said:

The NFL is week to week.

The Eagles lost to the Jets the week before beating the Dolphins. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, KDawg said:

I don’t think he deserves even a quarter of the ridicule. He’s a virtual rookie having an overall good season with a bad OL and bad play calling.

You’ve seen today what he is capable of when the calls are good and the OL is playing better because of some changes and the gameplan.

He’s also still making some bad decisions. That is something he will just always do because of the way he plays.

He just executed a great drive and great throw for a TD, and I am loving the way he is playing today, but it’s ONE GAME! If we do it next game and the one after that as Lou Brown said “that’s called a streak” then I might be more on board, until then nah

• Thumb down 1