Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Commanders vs.The Eagles - Someone is getting their feathers plucked?!?!

zCommander

Just now, primetime441 said:

Call me crazy, but there have been a lot of SUS calls ever since betting became legal in most states.

And there it is! Whether its true or not, the legitimate doubt is real. The NFL ****ed up by allowing gambling. If they cared about the true integrity of the game, they'd do something about these ****ing refs.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 4

Just now, Simmsy said:

And there it is! Whether its true or not, the legitimate doubt is real. The NFL ****ed up by allowing gambling. If they cared about the true integrity of the game, they'd do something about these ****ing refs.

Now way they **** with mafia man....no way.

• Haha 1

Just now, Rocket442Olds said:

Why not challenge that spot either. I’m glad Sam got it on the sneak but someone needs to tap Ron on the shoulder and tell him about challenge flags. 

It’s very easy to lose yardage on those 3rd and inches plays. 

He would lose the challenge with these refs....probably why he didn't throw the challenge flag on that catch earlier 

Just now, Redskins Reparations said:

Terrible spot

Not that the refs have anything to do with us losing if we do, but these refs are pissing me off. Ticky tacks and ball placements. Of course if it were the Eagles they would have given them a first down.

Just now, Simmsy said:

They don’t care if some random people on their couches are sketched out, they’re making untold billions of dollars 

1 minute ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

I’m not a NFL truther, but it feels like every week Philly gets away with absolute murder, via the refs.  This week is no different.  Only our head coach assists by not challenging the egregiousness.

1 penalty in the last two games

50 minutes ago, Hdf561 said:

I think every bit of ridicule that has been directed at him has been earned. He is playing good today (he just about threw a pick 6 on the 4-1, thankfully the Philly guy couldn’t catch) but a half of football doesn’t make up for it. 

It’s not all him, but the above average guys figure it out….Jury is still out on if he is average or not IMO. 

I hope he and or the team figure it out because not seeing a Super Bowl win since I was 10 absolutely sucks, but I gotta see more than a few quarters of competent football. 

I don’t think he deserves even a quarter of the ridicule. He’s a virtual rookie having an overall good season with a bad OL and bad play calling.

You’ve seen today what he is capable of when the calls are good and the OL is playing better because of some changes and the gameplan.

He’s also still making some bad decisions. That is something he will just always do because of the way he plays.

• Like 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1