Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moving Towards our Future Front Office and Coaching Hires. All the Way to the Water Boy - Adam Peters Hired as GM! The Mighty Quinn is HC Kliff Kingsbury as OC. Joe Whitt jr at DC.

Koolblue13

1 hour ago, CommanderInTheRye said:

if the Disney portion includes ESPN/ESON+ and if Warner Bros includes Max/HBO?

And here was my original problem with this crap. What includes what? How much am I going to have to spend on a Sunday to watch my team play. This is going to get completely out of hand. 

• Like 3
  • Thumb up 1

1 hour ago, clskinsfan said:

And here was my original problem with this crap. What includes what? How much am I going to have to spend on a Sunday to watch my team play. This is going to get completely out of hand. 

Just go back to streaming like I've had to do anyway at times.

I live over 2 hours from Atlanta and Nashville, pay for YouTube TV and they still blocked some of the Falcons and Titans game in my area. I bet they don't do that to New Jersey or they'd miss out on like 6 teams every week.

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

2 hours ago, FootballZombie said:

Warren Sapp took a coaching job at Colorado so we probably won't see him popping his head in around here this year.

Deion got Warren to commit to a coaching job. He seemed like a hit with the Commanders players and coaches over the past few years

Sapp remains a POS who I don’t want around young players here (which was for some reason an unpopular opinion with some around here), so that works just fine for me. Great player. He sucks. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

Today is the start of offseason workouts.

4/22-24: Voluntary Minicamp 

OTAs: 5/14-15, 5/21-22, 5/24, 6/4-5, 6/7

6/11-13: Mandatory Minicamp 

I think that voluntary minicamp in 3 weeks will see almost full attendance.

1 hour ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

I think that voluntary minicamp in 3 weeks will see almost full attendance.

And even if they work out on their own, don’t sweat it, the team can still chase the dream….😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Does anyone here think that we could actually make the playoffs in 2024? I just read a cbs sports article. It said six new playoff teams for 2024. I thought maybe they would go out on a limb and mention us but nope. It said Falcons, Jets, Titans, Seahawks, Bengals, and Jaguars. I figure maybe 8 - 9 wins is possible. Could that sneak us in? Ya never know.

31 minutes ago, AlwaysBeRedskins2Me said:

Does anyone here think that we could actually make the playoffs in 2024? I just read a cbs sports article. It said six new playoff teams for 2024. I thought maybe they would go out on a limb and mention us but nope. It said Falcons, Jets, Titans, Seahawks, Bengals, and Jaguars. I figure maybe 8 - 9 wins is possible. Could that sneak us in? Ya never know.

Jets 🤣

11 hours ago, Conn said:

Sapp remains a POS who I don’t want around young players here (which was for some reason an unpopular opinion with some around here), so that works just fine for me. Great player. He sucks. 

don't need Sapp, we have #91.....Kerrigan.

2 hours ago, AlwaysBeRedskins2Me said:

gonna depend on our QB play imo.....the rest of the division is gonna be beatable as all have suffered HUGE losses in personnel. If our defense can carry us, with an improved offensive line and running game, yes, we could make the playoffs. The NFL is designed for all teams to have a chance so we should have a chance too.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, AlwaysBeRedskins2Me said:

It’s possible sure. 9 wins and fighting for 7th seed is possible  but not likely.

Edited by 88Comrade2000
  • Thanks 1

On 3/28/2024 at 8:44 PM, clskinsfan said:

$99 and the right App ;)

Ddimage.png.225835a3c10a2748881d5118d2e0a5f6.png

Our man Magic done joined da club!!! Forbes calculates his networth at a cool $1.2 billion. No wonder he's always smiling.lol

No mention of Harris or Railes, who are also billionaire Commanders owners in the article, or for that matter  good 'ol slickster Jerruh, who is typically automatically included in all NFL owner wealth stories.

Magic Johnson becomes a billionaire on Forbes’ annual list

Published April 3, 2024 04:23 PM

The world reportedly has 2,781 billionaires. One of them is now, officially per Forbes, Commanders limited partner Magic Johnson.

Johnson, who rose to fame as a basketball star with the Lakers, is worth $1.2 billion, in the assessment of the folks who put the list together.

Last year, Johnson bought four percent of the Commanders in a $6.05 billion transaction. That translates to $242 million.

The richest person in the world is Bernard Arnault, at an estimated $233 million. Fourteen people are in the $100 billion club; none currently own NFL franchise. Jeff Bezos, third at $194 billion, is believed to be interested in eventually buying a team.

“Rob Walton & family,” as designated on the list, has $77.4 billion. That puts them at No. 19. And it gives Denver the richest NFL ownership group, by far.

The world reportedly has 2,781 billionaires. One of them is now, officially per Forbes, Commanders limited partner Magic Johnson.

Johnson, who rose to fame as a basketball star with the Lakers, is worth $1.2 billion, in the assessment of the folks who put the list together.

Last year, Johnson bought four percent of the Commanders in a $6.05 billion transaction. That translates to $242 million.

The richest person in the world is Bernard Arnault, at an estimated $233 million. Fourteen people are in the $100 billion club; none currently own NFL franchise. Jeff Bezos, third at $194 billion, is believed to be interested in eventually buying a team.

“Rob Walton & family,” as designated on the list, has $77.4 billion. That puts them at No. 19. And it gives Denver the richest NFL ownership group, by far.

Verizon
Save on the new iPhone 15. Newphoria.
by Taboola
Sponsored
Skip 

The next NFL owner on the list is David Tepper of the Panthers, at No. 94. He’s worth $20.6 billion. Which can pay for a lot of drinks to be thrown on an unsuspecting Jaguars fan.

Rams owner Stan Kroenke is third in the NFL and 115th on the list, at $16.2 billion.

The world has more billionaires than ever. Given that the NFL has 32 multi-billion-dollar franchises, it’s no surprise that folks in and around Kansas City refused to extend a sales tax to help pay for renovations to the stadium in which the Chiefs play. Now more than ever, NFL owners can afford to pay for their own stadiums.

Edited by CommanderInTheRye
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, lavar1156 said:

Does Julie Donaldson still work for the team?

Not in her capacity as an executive, VP of Media or whatever her title was. She may still have a show, though, I’m not sure.

I'm curious how much influence Eugene Shen has on our draft. I know he's an analytics guy but is he more of a gameday analytics guy(so he works more with the coaches) or a roster-building analytics guy(so he works more with Peters)?