Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moving Towards our Future Front Office and Coaching Hires. All the Way to the Water Boy - Adam Peters Hired as GM! The Mighty Quinn is HC Kliff Kingsbury as OC. Joe Whitt jr at DC.

Koolblue13

18 minutes ago, NoVaSkins21 said:

I think the only ones in name are Peters and Newmark.  The other hires are personnel guys that Peters has brought aboard

Sorry, meant for that first sentence to come off a bit more sarcastically. Still though, I feel like peters/harris have created a cabinet of senior leadership that we never had before.

• Like 3
  • Thumb up 1

Hey guys  just stopped by to post a  pic of my midday meal on the top of this new page.

Southern fried fricasseed hog maw, liverwurst and anchovie sandwich, on pumpernickel, with a side of my favorite dish-- stir fried pickled pigs feet with okra, haggis, and fresh hogs head cheese all washed down with cold refreshing Colt 45.

Enjoy...

Censored by mods...

.image.thumb.png.c2c6f7da5a3b1a569e632df2aac3a9e6.png

Edited by CommanderInTheRye
  • Haha 8

1 hour ago, NoVaSkins21 said:

I think the only ones in name are Peters and Newmark.  The other hires are personnel guys that Peters has brought aboard

Yeah, senior personnel men who are glorified scouts with a long track record tend to get empty titles just bc they aren’t going to be road scouts, and they need an office and higher pay to justify taking the job. 

Edited by Conn
  • Like 1

You got to love how all the main catalysts for the new branding have all left, but let’s not actually let the fans have any input. That was really cool 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Soooo is there an opportunity for us to get some draft compensation if he lands a job somewhere else?  My understanding that is that he would have to get a raise and/or have a higher-up position at another club (not sure how much higher you can go from President!) for us to get a comp pick.  Not sure if I'm correct about this one... any insight would be rad! 

Just now, Spaceman Spiff said:

Great news.  I still don't know what Jason Wright ever did except **** up left and right.

Apparently he was very active/helpful with stadium negotiations? I wonder if this has any implications regarding our new stadium. 

• Like 1

Wright was hired with no experience in an NFL front office to be Snyder's minder...couldn't be happier this loser has been shown the door.

I could never understand why so many folks on here thought he was fine doing what he was doing, given his myriad of obvious failures and avoidable gaffes. 

• Like 5
  • Thumb up 1

Just now, Anselmheifer said:

Apparently he was very active/helpful with stadium negotiations? I wonder if this has any implications regarding our new stadium. 

With Snyder gone I have to believe that dealing with the Commies is more attractive these days.  I like to think that the new ownership can get it done by themselves.  

• Like 1

Just now, Anselmheifer said:

What new stadium? Until it is announced we are building one, it does not exist. 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, LaRonDontLikeUgly said:

Soooo is there an opportunity for us to get some draft compensation if he lands a job somewhere else?  My understanding that is that he would have to get a raise and/or have a higher-up position at another club (not sure how much higher you can go from President!) for us to get a comp pick.  Not sure if I'm correct about this one... any insight would be rad! 

Understanding that plenty of people somehow manage to fail their way up, I have to think there's almost no way he joins another team with a promotion in hand. 

• Thumb up 2

23 minutes ago, LaRonDontLikeUgly said:

Only HC and GM (with decision-making power) count for those comp picks

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Jason- don't let the door hit you on your way out.  You are a legend in your own mind.  I can think of a lot more worse things to say about your tenure but I will hold back from telling you how I really feel about your mediocre performance.

• Like 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

I wish we knew what Magic Johnson thought about him.  I think if Magic had a positive view of his performance he would have pushed for his retention.  He is probably wary of

slick consultants who talk a good game but then under deliver.

• Like 2

I'm in the minority when I say Jason didn't do that bad a job

He pulled up to the ES tailgate once in his Mercedes and talked to us all. Nice guy. Just got pinned as the scapegoat for much of Dan's ****. So sad.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumb up 1