Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moving Towards our Future Front Office and Coaching Hires. All the Way to the Water Boy - Adam Peters Hired as GM! The Mighty Quinn is HC Kliff Kingsbury as OC. Joe Whitt jr at DC.

Koolblue13

2 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

The team will score tons of points under Kelly. What intrigues me is if Quinn really wants to take that on though. Kelly makes DC's look like **** because of his upscale game. Interesting that Quinn thinks he can work with that. 

Philly definitely did his first two years.

But his last season in the NFL with SF his team was 32nd in points scored.

• Like 2

Honestly, I think there's a good reason why Quinn can do better than Chip. He can offer Bill Belichick our offensive coordinator position to help him get more acquainted with how offenses work. Do it for a season or two, send him on his way. In the meantime, we can stash Chip on the staff as our defensive coordinator.

Edited by NickyJ
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

You do know that he served in that role for years than went back to their DC right?

Because he was under contract. He had a minimal role there. He went to defense after they started a year 0-7 or 1-6 and Arthur Blank demanded changes. The following year Quinn was fired in season and Morris became interim HC. Regardless, Morris is irrelevant, but you made it seem like he wanted the demotion which is just not true. 

Edited by SoCalSkins

2 minutes ago, OtisDriftwood25 said:

I am not sure anyone said Sánchez was good. My point was Kelly made him the best quarterback he has been in NFL.

On what planet was that his best NFL season?

image.thumb.png.12178769de23967470d8d84fb0f835c3.png

He took a team to the AFC Championship… but his 4-4 season was his best?

20 minutes ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

That's pretty much the staff that moved with Kyle to Atlanta and then on to SF.

Nothing wrong with giving Quinn credit for hiring Kyle and letting him fill out a staff. It was a smart decision that worked out well. But it's also not like he was finding this guys under rocks. They were Kyle's people.

And he didn't do well replacing them. 

But in fairness it was Mike and Kyle who got that group together here to begin with….

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

He took a team to the AFC Championship…

Twice, right?

2 minutes ago, KDawg said:

On what planet was that his best NFL season?

image.thumb.png.12178769de23967470d8d84fb0f835c3.png

He took a team to the AFC Championship… but his 4-4 season was his best?

Oh you’re right 2009 was his best. Went to AFC championship. His defense gave up only 4000 yards that year.

1 minute ago, OtisDriftwood25 said:

Oh you’re right 2009 was his best. Went to AFC championship. His defense gave up only 4000 yards that year.

2009 was his what? :ols:

Youre not even trying anymore. 

He also went to the AFC title game in 2010, but let’s conveniently ignore that to point out his rookie year.

Let’s also neglect to mention that his entire career stunk and Kelly didn’t do anything different than the other guys did… 

Just now, KDawg said:

2009 was his what? :ols:

Youre not even trying anymore. 

He also went to the AFC title game in 2010, but let’s conveniently ignore that to point out his rookie year.

Let’s also neglect to mention that his entire career stunk and Kelly didn’t do anything different than the other guys did… 

Check any quarterback stat. Completion percentage, yards, qb rating, qbr. Then come back. He was decent in 2010. His best year was 2014.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, OtisDriftwood25 said:

Check any quarterback stat. Completion percentage, yards, qb rating, qbr. Then come back. He was decent in 2010. His best year was 2014.

Dude, take a break for tonight, come back in the morning after a cup of coffee and watching the sun rise, and THEN decide whether you want to die on a hill defending one of the many bad seasons that Butt Fumble played.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

Let's get something straight, and I shouldn't have to even say it.

We DO NOT hire anyone named: 

Chip

Tad

Biff

Skip

Show some respect for yourselves.

Klint's cool, right?  I like Clint better but...:ols:

Edited by RWJ
  • Like 1
  • Thumb down 1

12 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

But in fairness it was Mike and Kyle who got that group together here to begin with….

Twice, right?

Yes, twice. My Jets buddy likes to remind anyone who will listen that every AFC championship game for the past 21 years has had Brady, Mahomes, Big Ben, or Sanchez in it.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

Chip

Tad

Biff

Skip

But what if someone with one of those names managed to coach a quarterback to a 14 TD/11INT year. Would that change your mind? Asking for a friend.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, NickyJ said:

Dude, take a break for tonight, come back in the morning after a cup of coffee and watching the sun rise, and THEN decide whether you want to die on a hill defending one of the many bad seasons that Butt Fumble played.

Agreed. Chip Kelly isn’t even my top 2-3 options lol.

6 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

Chip

Tad

Biff

Skip

And Who would have thought we would ever have another Dan  😂

Edited by ANONYMOUS SOURCE.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1