Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moving Towards our Future Front Office and Coaching Hires. All the Way to the Water Boy - Adam Peters Hired as GM! The Mighty Quinn is HC Kliff Kingsbury as OC. Joe Whitt jr at DC.

Koolblue13

1 hour ago, actorguy1 said:

I'm ok with Chip Kelly. I love his offensive scheme. I have always had one problem with it and that is the offense constantly scoring to fast and the defense getting wore down. So Chip needs to learn how to take his his time on the field, just get enough for a first down, but have the ability to go up tempo and score fast if we need to if the team falls behind. 

20 minutes ago, KDawg said:

I think it’s more Black and Yellow.

Or Cardinal and White.

Or Maroon and yellow. 

Absolutely zero Gold. I prefer Gold over Yellow but...the difference? Gold looks more like the 49ers pants. 

1 minute ago, HigSkin said:

No harm in talking to Chip Kelly.  Its not like he's going to fool this interviewing crew.  He's been pining to get back in to the NFL.  Wouldn't be surprised if he reached out to other orgs that hired defensive coaches.

Chip knows offense. He’s one of the best at creating mismatches and putting defensive players in distress where they have to make bad  decisions. His running scheme is pretty phenomenal as well. Most people think he’s pass happy but he is great at utilizing the run. 

His personality is not the best. But the team is used to EB so might be a relative improvement. We probably want a more friendly QB coach to balance him out. Plus he is used to young QBs so it might work. 

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, SoCalSkins said:

Chip knows offense. He’s one of the best at creating mismatches and putting defensive players in distress where they have to make bad  decisions. His running scheme is pretty phenomenal as well. Most people think he’s pass happy but he is great at utilizing the run. 

His personality is not the best. But the team is used to EB so might be a relative improvement. We probably want a more friendly QB coach to balance him out. Plus he is used to young QBs so it might work. 

When I mentioned "fool anybody" I was leaning to the theory that Peters wants everybody moving in the same direction, same goal, same communication.  If he can show that, great but he gives me the vibe that he's a one way kind of guy.  We'll see.

1 minute ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I think its clear Kelly is going to be a divisive hire if it happens. But one thing Quinn has shown is the ability to build a top notch staff. He has always done it. So whoever ends up here at whatever position will be a damn good coach. 

• Like 1

Just now, clskinsfan said:

I think its clear Kelly is going to be a divisive hire if it happens. But one thing Quinn has shown is the ability to build a top notch staff. He has always done it. So whoever ends up here at whatever position will be a damn good coach. 

Whatever you’re drinking… you need to share because holy ****. :ols:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thumb down 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Name a bad staff under Quinn EVER. 

Well, he’s only been a HC once. 

But my point was:

1) damned good staff sounds way too close to damned good culture

and 2) there are zero offensive hires and we’re already trying to convince ourselves that it’s a great hire even though it doesn’t exist.

• Haha 1