Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moving Towards our Future Front Office and Coaching Hires. All the Way to the Water Boy - Adam Peters Hired as GM! The Mighty Quinn is HC Kliff Kingsbury as OC. Joe Whitt jr at DC.

Koolblue13

57 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Just looking at videos of our next HC.  Definitely not a Rivera clone as some have claimed.

Well that was worth watchibg!

If a picture's worth a thousand words, then live video and audio has got to be worthy of a change of mind.

Put it in a bucket and suck it. Count me in.

After 4 years of suffering through Sunday's with silent stone faced River Float Ron stumbling aimlessly along the sideline, or standing at attention with his hands folded dutifully across his chest, while teams outcoach, outsmart and out hustle him, to victory, I'll take my shot with this guy.

At least Quinn is hungry for what he knows will certainly be his last chance to lead a team to the Super Bowl.

Who knows, maybe F. Scott Fitzgerald was wrong and there are second acts in American lives after all.

Josh, just sign the man, damnit!

Edited by CommanderInTheRye
  • Like 2

I don't know what people expected, do they think Harris and Peters are miracle workers? If the candidates didn't want to be here then they didn't want to be here but I have no reason to think that Harris/Peters didn't try their absolute best to sell this HC opportunity.

Clearly the Snyder stench still pervades the organization and the fallout from the past 25+ years of horrid ownership is still very much with us. It will probably be a while until those toxic fumes are aired out entirely and the place becomes an attractive destination once again. And yes, maybe that means not until the next HC hiring cycle (2, 4 years?). This one is a long haul project and some people don't have time for that, it's okay. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Dark Acre said:

You mean Gruden comes back no foul no harm.

Gruden has a law suit against Goodell and the NFL. So I was saying if Peters goes to Goodell and works out a deal that Gruden can come back to the NFL. Maybe Gruden drops the charges which center around who leaked his emails and he gets to come back and be coach. 

26 minutes ago, RWJ said:

Why didn't Frank Smith get even a sniff from us or anyone else?

Prior to the end if the season he was on my short list of top candidates but it seems like no one was interested once the interviews began.

Edited by CommanderInTheRye
  • Like 4
  • Thumb up 1

2 minutes ago, VRIEL1 said:

Gruden has a law suit against Goodell and the NFL. So I was saying if Peters goes to Goodell and works out a deal that Gruden can come back to the NFL. Maybe Gruden drops the charges which center around who leaked his emails and he gets to come back and be coach. 

That would absolutely be the most disgusting thing I've encountered being a fan of the team

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Koolblue13 said:

@Voice_of_Reason would be devastated.  

I would be more devastated if @TradeTheBeal! was named OC, as we would definitely run the wishbone.  

Seriously though, when EB proved himself a fool, I was out on him.  I just wanted to see him prove himself bad first.  And just like literally everything in the world, there were things he did well, and there were things he didn't.  Like anybody.  The over the top, somewhat irrational criticism is what I pushed back on.  

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

Just now, SkinsFTW said:

How come nobody has mentioned Bill Cowher yet? 

His name used to always come up whenever the team was looking for a coach.

I mean, Gruden is being thrown out there for some reason. :rofl89:

I was waiting for someone to bring up Jimmy Johnson! 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, mh86 said:

It’s gotten so bad in here that we’re digging through the dumpster of dollar general looking for a diamond.

Spoken like someone who hasnt been in a dollar general dumpster!

• Haha 6

3 minutes ago, CommanderInTheRye said:

Why didn't Frank Smith get even a sniff from us or anyone else?

Prior to the end if the season he was on my short list of top candidates but it seems like no one was interested once the interviews began.

I was wondering about that earlier.  I'm really surprised we haven't seen his name mentioned more often in here and on other platforms.  

• Like 1

Schefter just said on NFL Live that Commanders can take their time to regroup if they want, continue evaluations, maybe look at anyone else out there and then make a decision.

Buckle up buttercups!

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Thumb up 2

12 minutes ago, VRIEL1 said:

Those emails, however obtained including by violating every law, convention, and treaty on Earth, are POISON to this franchise currently still scrubbing the stench of Dan Snyder.  He ain't coming here.

• Thumb up 1