Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moving Towards our Future Front Office and Coaching Hires. All the Way to the Water Boy - Adam Peters Hired as GM! The Mighty Quinn is HC Kliff Kingsbury as OC. Joe Whitt jr at DC.

Koolblue13

3 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Honestly I think this says alot about our roster. So bad nobody would take the job 

I think it’s more to do with our facilities, to be honest. But that’s just a guess.

Just now, SoCalSkins said:

The guy not listening is no longer here. Mike could coach for 2 years. He’s fantastic at developing young QBs. Give him Maye or Daniels and see what he does. 

Can't say that I hate it.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ThatNFLChick said:

I can't believe after the fiasco that was the Ben Johnson thing people have jumped right back in to calling things "locked" or saying "99% sure its Quinn". Lets not lol. 

Because the opposite happened, they're hoping for the same thing with Quinn.

Just now, KWilliamsAWinfield said:

Why would Eric go back to the Chiefs? The Chiefs went to the Superbowl without Eric so Chiefs are doing fine without him

Chief players really like him for some reason.  Don't know if Reid likes him or was glad to have him move on.  If he went back to the Chiefs

he would have to have a different job title and they probably are not going to remove the current offensive coordinator.

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

I think it’s more to do with our facilities, to be honest. But that’s just a guess.

This might be the most overlooked aspect of this search. Our facilities are surpassed by Texas High Schools.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, VaK9Trainer said:

Our luck is so bad that I'm expecting Adam Peters to say "Screw This" and resign and then we are truly at the bottom of the abyss. 

and then Harris sells the team back to Dan who then makes up with Bruce and makes him GM again

2 minutes ago, KDawg said:

For sure. This entire organization has atrophied for decades. Cats coming from good organizations come here, see the stuff and cant imagine that big of a step back in functionality. Its not that much of a stretch imo 

I think we were a more attractive opening for GMs aka Peters than coaches bc GMs tend to have more rope & job security.

Peters could look at this as a 5-10 year process. Coaches are focused on 3-5 years.

It is what it is.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 2

2 minutes ago, veteranskinsfan said:

Chief players really like him for some reason.  Don't know if Reid likes him or was glad to have him move on.  If he went back to the Chiefs

he would have to have a different job title and they probably are not going to remove the current offensive coordinator.

I really doubt he will go back to the Chiefs, Eric will probably take a year off or find another job with another team

14 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

I guess I will end up the only one satisfied if Quinn is the hire? We have first rounders all over this defense. I would be happy to see what they can actually look like with a good coach for once. The offensive side would concern me. But our defense could be really fun to watch for once. 

You're not the only one.  I think he'd be fine if he ends up being the choice.

We would need to get him some more toys on the defensive side.  We need somebody to play that Micah Parsons role.  Chop Robinson?

• Like 1

Just now, CapsSkins said:

I think we were a more attractive opening for GMs aka Peters than coaches bc GMs tend to have more rope & job security.

Peters could look at this as a 5-10 year process. Coaches are focused on 3-5 years.

It is what it is.

Also, they hid the trash facilities from Adam until it was too late for him to back out 😔

1 minute ago, spjunkies said:

Also, they hid the trash facilities from Adam until it was too late for him to back out 😔

That’s true. GM interviews were at Josh’s pad in Miami! They should’ve done HC interviews there, too. D’oh!

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1