Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moving Towards our Future Front Office and Coaching Hires. All the Way to the Water Boy - Adam Peters Hired as GM! The Mighty Quinn is HC Kliff Kingsbury as OC. Joe Whitt jr at DC.

Koolblue13

Just now, UK Skins said:

I know he's not an OC but what about Steve Spags (after they win the SB)? What's his history like? He destroyed my bet on the Ravens 😞

He turned down Dan previously. He didn’t want Zorn forced on him. So we promoted Zorn to HC.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

At this point, might as well let Magic coach for the year, draft Maye, then trade down from #1 overall next year for a bevy of picks and get your real HC that offseason. 

I’m joking, but really only about the Magic part. 

2 minutes ago, UK Skins said:

I know he's not an OC but what about Steve Spags (after they win the SB)? What's his history like? He destroyed my bet on the Ravens 😞

Hard pass.  He had a horrible record with the Rams and outside of being interim HC of the Giants for 4 games, he appears to only want to be a defensive coach and not a HC.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

4 minutes ago, HeHateMe75 said:

Who knows.  Who's left, that has promise at OC to interview?  

Hard to say w/o knowing the HC and what relationships they have w/ potential OCs.

But even if there was a lack of promising targets, that does not mean you are unable to replace a terrible OC currently holding the position.

Just now, SoCalSkins said:

I would hire Mike Shanahan. He is so respected and will build a great staff. Then hand it over to one of the young guys he brings in. 

He did it before and we wouldn't listen! 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, veteranskinsfan said:

I wonder if EB goes back to Kansas City after Super Bowl.  Or does he have to sit out a year before he finds another job.

Why would Eric go back to the Chiefs? The Chiefs are going to the Superbowl without Eric so Chiefs are doing fine without him

Edited by KWilliamsAWinfield
  • Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, Llevron said:

He did it before and we wouldn't listen! 

The guy not listening is no longer here. Mike could coach for 2 years. He’s fantastic at developing young QBs. Give him Maye or Daniels and see what he does. 

• Thanks 1