Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moving Towards our Future Front Office and Coaching Hires. All the Way to the Water Boy - Adam Peters Hired as GM! The Mighty Quinn is HC Kliff Kingsbury as OC. Joe Whitt jr at DC.

Koolblue13

7 minutes ago, sinews said:

Problem is, we just did that, or tried to.

Are you serious. How much did Shhhnider influence the outcomes with the parade of off the field distractions and 2 decades of mismanagement? RR was a 'not good' coach, but do not compare what he went through to what is reality now.

• Thumb down 2

16 minutes ago, DiscoBob said:

Sorry, we are bringing back Trung Canidate

Portis is our head of PR

portis needs to be lockstep with magic. Those two together can make something crazy happen

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, RWJ said:

They said Leadership, Alvin That's what they want, that's what they are apparently getting.  I didn't say that they did.  :) 

I don’t give a **** what they say. Your top dawg who you’ve vetted behind the scenes turns you down mid flight. Bad look for everyone involved. 

And I can find videos (they are hard to find but they exist 😆) where Zorn is mic’d up and sounds like he knows what he’s doing. Coaching “highlight” videos don’t mean ****. 

Edited by AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy
  • Thumb up 1

Just now, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

I don’t give a **** what they say. Your top dawg who you’ve vetted behind the scenes turns you down mid flight. Bad look for everyone involved. 

Yup. Also how TF do you wait to find out two weeks later his price tag is 15 million.

2 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

I love the meltdown over a coach who hasn’t been hired yet.  

I have to put up with your seasons long redundant rants about running on first down, you can stomach two posts from me ****ting on Dan Quinn. 😂

Edited by AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy
  • Haha 9

1 minute ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

It will impact him more than anyone else imo. You don't even entertain the interview while people are heading your way? I can't imagine other officials will look kindly at having a flake like that lead their franchise. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Of course that douchenozzle would have some swarmy comment about how if you don’t love his preferred candidate that you just don’t know anything. God, he’s insufferable 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

Just now, Andre The Giant said:

If they do in fact go in this direction, I don’t know how you could justify hiring Quinn with Vrabel & BB available.  It smacks of wanting someone to go along with the program, as opposed to hiring the best guy. 

None of those 3 are great hires. All are ok hires. None are the "best"

• Thumb up 1