Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Commanders @ The Giants - Failed to take advantage of the falling Giant!

zCommander

1 minute ago, Dan T. said:

This game gives me comfort. And clarity.

I no longer hold any illusions that this team might be any good at all. It will make watching week to week a lot less stressful.

I’m back - yet again - to being a fan with low expectations. 

Welcome home.

6 minutes ago, slinky said:

Harris really has no reason to not fire Ron and JDR after this game.

Yes he does. He doesnt want that kind of rep just starting out ownership. Rivera will finish the year. And as far as draft position goes that is probably the best decision he can make. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Conn said:

Yeah I’m not mad about it, I told my Giants fan buddy to expect this. I was actually mad that we racked up a meaningless W that we didn’t deserve last week.

Yep, met a guy last week who was mad he lost money on Atlanta. Told him that was a dumb bet, but he should definitely put money on the Giants next week….

• Like 1

Just now, redskinss said:

At this point complaining about the bad snaps from cheesman feels like writing a strongly worded message to the white star line about the desserts on the titanic. 

The soufflé was a bit watery to be fair.

That joke brought to you from 1912.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, clskinsfan said:

Yes he does. He doesnt want that kind of rep just starting out ownership. Rivera will finish the year. And as far as draft position goes that is probably the best decision he can make. 

JDR has to be on the chopping block though.

This is pitiful.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93 said:

Yeah have to be gentle with the delicate baby calf QB

It’s funny, because you don’t. You just can’t be stupid about it.

He hasn’t been good today. Int on him. Period. He can’t play that poorly when he gets chances.

I actually think you have been mostly fair. Others? They’ll blame him for everything when it’s obvious our OL is hot garbage. 

Edited by KDawg

5 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Serious question, should I turn this off and take my dog to the park?

I'm literally going out on a few minutes to do something I never could have predicted I'd do, let alone on a football Sunday: I'm going to walk a cat on a leash.

Found the guy abandoned at a rest stop, about three four months old and skinny as hell at the time, just meowing weakly under a bench as I went to use the restroom.

Got him up to health but animal shelters here in central Montana, where I'm still stuck for awhile, months longer than I planned, are all full so here I am. Trying to get him familiar with neighborhood so he doesn't get lost when I let him  out. Especially with winter coming.

Lot of non football material there, interrupting our riveting gameday experience, so my apologies.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1