Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Commanders @ The Giants - Failed to take advantage of the falling Giant!

zCommander

If we can't look more professional than this against this team, I really have zero issue with Ron being let go after the game.  I'm usually not a proponent of letting coaches go mid-season.  However, I just don't know how much more I can take of this regime.  I understand if Harris doesn't do it; he hasn't been watching this regime for four years.  

Just a broken record with this crew.  So many draft picks wasted.  So much time wasted.  Ron's added precious little to this team in four years. You have to squint to see the improvement.  To quote Ron: "I believe that.  I really do."

• Like 2

1 minute ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

That’s too long though.  I keep saying that I’m fine with Harris sitting still for a lot of logical reasons.  I just don’t understand how you don’t head to the locker room and turn over Gatorade coolers and start firing people at halftime.

I hear ya.  Even the mild mannered joe Gibbs through chairs at halftime during unacceptable performances.  But the game has passed Rivera by.  I think he knows it.