Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: Washington @ Atlanta

zCommander

3 minutes ago, Csup said:

11 more games until the end of the Rivera era.

You better be right.  We're going nowhere with this guy.  

All  I can say is that if Harris keeps Ron, it's gonna put a serious dent in my faith in this new ownership group.  It'll be nothing less than devastating for me. 

Edited by Redwards

1 minute ago, Conn said:

I’m the last person to say this lol, but I actually think everything else being equal, the Falcons may have beat this team with Heinicke stewarding that offense. Ridder is awful and his few flashes don’t make up for all the negative plays and the inability to get a playcall communicated in the huddle. 

Agreed. They were gashing us with the runs. All a QB needed to do for them was hand off the ball. With Heinicke, they wouldn't have wasted their time throwing at all.

1 minute ago, maxiumone said:

Going to pour a good bourbon and smoke a victory cigar. It was ugly but it was a win

I’ll choke down a skunked warm beer and relight a used butt dug out of the ash tray because that’s what this one deserves. 

• Haha 3

Just now, Chris 44 said:

Yep. Won't be much longer if they don't play better. I get it but the offense is anemic. We have play makers but its just not clicking.

I'm concerned, yes, we are what our record says it is...win next week, lose to eagles, right after, still .500.

Best New England over .500 again...