Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Washington vs. Atlanta Week Six Prediction Thread

Spearfeather

I predict another game where our "Elite" D led by our "Elite" D-line get completely outmatched outside of a couple of 3-and-outs late in the game to give false hope and our Offense forgets the first 1 1/2 quarters exist and look like a legit NFL offense too late to overcome an early deficit.

Atlanta-38

Washington-27

I have no clue,  one week we nearly beat the super bowl runner up, then a week later get destroyed by a dismal team that gets raided by the FBI a few weeks earlier.  What I do know is that this team is coached by tired old dinosaurs, and has no identity.  

I'm all in on the tank and fire everyone bus. So what does that mean???? It means we'll win a ugly, boring,  meaningless game. 

Sunken Riverboats 16

Falcons 14

• Thumb up 1

I think the team blew their playoff chances last night.  Its a  mediocre team and when the schedule gets tough they will falter.   They needed last nights game.   That said I think the team is embarrassed by how they played last night and they will be focused next week so I think they pull out the victory, something like 20-13.    

That said, it doesn't come even close to making up for this loss.   27-3 in the first half and lack of effort was a key contributing factor.  I am pissed.

1 hour ago, philibusters said:

I think the team blew their playoff chances last night.  Its a  mediocre team and when the schedule gets tough they will falter.   They needed last nights game.   That said I think the team is embarrassed by how they played last night and they will be focused next week so I think they pull out the victory, something like 20-13.    

That said, it doesn't come even close to making up for this loss.   27-3 in the first half and lack of effort was a key contributing factor.  I am pissed.

No offense, brother- In the NFC East with Dallas, Philly, and Daniel Jones (an awful QB who simply owns us 5-1-1) there was never a playoff chance this season. We won't win a divisional game. 

Skins will probably play a lot better (lol its funny typing that as they sure as hell can't play worse).  Seems that Ron manages to get the team somewhat prepared every other game.  Ron is still the Head Coach however and Jack is still running this atrocious defense... With all that said....

Ron's band of misfits 24

Falcons 20

I predict we see Taylor play and a tear in a universe occurs once everything that's true and not true about him converges on the same place while plays for another team.

With extra rest and point to prove, expect us to want it more then them.  Anything less is the beginning of the end and folks are going to be looking for things to brace themselves for when that foot comes down.

If folks weren't on notice before yesterday, they are now and I'd be shocked if they didn't play like it.