Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread ~ Commanders vs. Da Bears - Got Mauled By The Bears!!!

zCommander

Just now, Warhead36 said:

I love Terry but he doesn't physically take over games like other WRs. He's great and if he played for a team with a good QB he's probably an All Pro but if some team offers a 1st for him I'd pull the trigger(assuming his contract doesn't blow up our cap).

Since Harris hasn't hired a new GM yet if I were him I'd call up every other team and let them know that EVERYONE is available for trade(except for guys who we can't trade due to cap issues it'd cause).

Even our supposed good players are infested by suck. Its time to start fresh. I mean if a defense with six first round picks gives up 40 to the freaking Bears than what do you have to lose?

Terry, Howell, brob, payne, allen and and tress are the only ones not 

2 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

It Jack.  It has to be Jack.

I think Ron needs to fire shack and take over the defense himself.  

Ron probably hasn’t called a game in a ten or more years, he delegates all the game planning. we’d be blown out even worse lol. I’m all for it 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Conn said:

they gonna turn the body cams off for that one for sure 

It’d be the one time I’d condone it.

I cannot recall being out on a coach so quickly and so hard as I am on Ron.  I gave so much benefit of doubt given the situation he was in, the cancer, Dan and all that.  I rode for him.

But beside the on the field stuff, I started souring when he was going out of his way to defend Dan publicly.  Then this putrid offseason of awful FO work, and the butt kissing of Josh with a gameball for every meaningless preseason win, and all his stupid public comments. Whined for years about the atmosphere at FedEx, gets packed houses and trots out the walking dead to get their ass stomped.

He needs to go immediately.

• Like 7

Just now, Koolblue13 said:

I've been yelling about the Harris thing, but our offense absolutely sucked the first half and let the Bears to have all those chances.

Yeah I'm not letting the offense off the hook at all. You can't open a game with back to back 3 and outs against this garbage defense. And only put up 3 points in one half with a turnover to boot.

Yeah they moved the ball in the 2nd half once the Bears played soft. As soon as they started bringing pressure again, it was lights out.

Chicago wins the toss and takes the ball...nobody does that. They then score an easy TD....as if to say "we've seen enough film on Rivera's defense, we'll take the ball...thank you."

If that's not enough to fire RR and JDR then what is? The Bears hadn't won a game in almost a full year. 

I feel so bad for the loyal souls who went to the stadium tonight...

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, bh32 said:

If Harris dosen't fire someone he will loose a lot of credibility with the fans..

no he won’t. None of this is on his plate, it was obviously a lost season. Nothing is saving this with mid-season moves lol 

Just now, Warhead36 said:

Yeah I'm not letting the offense off the hook at all. You can't open a game with back to back 3 and outs against this garbage defense. And only put up 3 points in one half with a turnover to boot.

Yeah they moved the ball in the 2nd half once the Bears played soft. As soon as they started bringing pressure again, it was lights out.

A garbage defense missing half its starters

Just now, Conn said:

people will be amazed how much more fun it will be to root for a young, scrappy rebuild that is coached well and built by a competent GM. We won’t even miss all of this veteran “talent” that’s been disappointing us for years, if they do a fire sale. 

The key so going to be finding the right people. 

there’s no guarantee Harris will get it right the first time.  

But he needs to try.  This can’t continue.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

I don’t blame Fuller there.  3 inches from knocking the ball down.  

You should blame here there. He’s playing off when he should be pressing and jamming in that situation. 

better yet you should blame the inept coaches. This is defensive football 101. 

Just now, Skinsinparadise said:

Tough to fire Ron this early in the season. And only Ron can fire Del Rio you don’t want the owner to fire assistant coaches 

He just lost to the worst team in the NFL and three consecutive loses..You think fans are gonna keep coming to games to watch this mess?

7 minutes ago, gooseneck said:

I think we need a top 10 pick for the offensive line.  There are several that should go in the top 10.

We need an entirely new FO full of actually talented evaluators and a REAL GM picking players.  That's what we need more than anything.  Oh, and an entirely new coaching staff.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1