Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Preseason: The Commanders vs. The Ravens - The Commanders Strike Back!!!

zCommander

2 minutes ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

Our FG kicker(s) need all the practice they can get if history is any indication...

If he needs practice from the 20 we have problems.  I think we'll be in that situation a few times this year, 4th and goal inside the 5, would have been a good chance to get a live rep in that situation.

Edited by JSSkinz

It sure seems like JDRs first team D gives up a long drive to start almost every game. 3 and out to start a game must be too risky to do; that its better to slow play and learn what the O wants to do. Only, I am sure an OC has a different set of formations and plays at the ready for drive 2 so...

20 minutes ago, ShredSkins said:

I graduated college with Carrie, she really wasn't a skank.

Didn't Johnson win a game for us at QB?

If he did,it was only one game. I was at the Giants game when they put him in after pulling Sanchez.

3 minutes ago, srtman04 said:

Too many runs from Howell on that drive....too much risk......be smart Howell. 

disagree on the first part, agree on the second part. If he’s gonna run, he can do it with much less risk. He can actually protect himself by choosing his spots to run, which is why I disagree with the first part. But yeah he needs to be smart.

• Like 1