Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Preseason: The Commanders @ The Browns - B&G Football is Back - A New Hope!!!

zCommander

2 minutes ago, Yng Lady88 said:

For the past couple years, including this camp, Ron has said hes good with where the o-line is. He likes what they got and how they're playing

When asked earlier in the week what he was looking forward to seeing in this game, he said the QB and d-line. He pays the o-line/putting any real investment in the o-line dust. It's so ****ing frustrating. This team goes nowhere w/o a competitive o-line. Idc if we have Howell or Brady back there. You gut our chances for success early leaning so heavy into defensive assets/picks.

I've been ****ing about the o-line for about 20 years. 

I'm older and more grey. 

• Like 1

Missed the first five minutes but so far I’d be impressed with the Defense on that goal line stand except they let the Browns march down the field at will. Should have tightened it up way before the goal line. 

Also, Leno still proving he ain’t no Trent Williams. :silly:  

• Like 3

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

We are really using a LOT of odd fronts defensively. A true nose isn't something I thought of us really attempting...

Could be experimenting, could just be “eh we don’t care it’s preseason.  Let’s do our version of the wishbone.”

Or it could be a brainchild that needs to be retired.