Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Carroll Sues Trump for Defamation in Civil Rape Trial

China

5 minutes ago, skinsfan4128 said:

Not really.  Lol. That's not going to sit well with the intelligent female base. 

At. All.

In fact, I'd wager that it will have more bite than we realize (not accounting his cultist followers who have the IQ of a gate post). I'd say alotof the female base voters will hold thos against him and rightfully so. He's simply banking/hoping they see him as a victim (as to why he made sure the reporters heard him say "I don't know this woman" in the court room).

Heads up,  they won't see him as a victim,but as the perpetrator. And they should.

Have faith,Cali.

HTTR!

#wedontwanttrump

"A non-consensual act determined by a jury" will put people to sleep...yes, even intelligent women lol. Meaning, it won't motivate anyone anymore than they are already motivated to vote against him.

Imagine taking that stance towards reversing Roe vs. Wade:

"If you want to vote for a man who took steps to nominate several judges who ended up contradicting 50 years of legal standards, based on the Gestational Age Act, go ahead."

She actually passed the bar, right?  Seems to me that just like everyone else in this Trumpworld, she is trying to grift cash to the top. 

Under the law he has been found to have "forcibly digitally penetrated her".  This is what a jury determined as fact.  The more he continues to act like this isn't fact, the more it is defamation.

Really encouraged that a jury found him liabale as well.  So far none of the juries have been blocked by full on MAGA types like some have speculated could happen.

• Like 2

I mean, couldn't Joe Biden literally bait him on this during a debate?  I am sure his campaign could get affirmative permission.

Why is the GOP so stupidly sticking to him?  Especially Nikki Haley. 

4 hours ago, Fergasun said:

Under the law he has been found to have "forcibly digitally penetrated her".  This is what a jury determined as fact.  The more he continues to act like this isn't fact, the more it is defamation.

Donald Trump understands two things:

1. For a sizeable part of the population, facts are whatever he says they are

2. Always take it to court, because it doesn't matter if you lose, you just claim you won (see 1 above)

These are lessons he learned long ago from Roy Cohn

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/apr/20/roy-cohn-donald-trump-joseph-mccarthy-rosenberg-trial

"His [Roy Cohn] careful manipulation of negative attention is something that Trump noticed immediately when the two met in 1973. Trump and his father had just been sued for allegedly discriminating against black people in Trump’s built-and-managed houses in Brooklyn, and sought out Cohn’s counsel. Among other things, Cohn advised that Trump should “tell them to go to hell”. Cohn was hired, and one of his first acts as Trump’s new lawyer was to file a $100m countersuit that was quickly dismissed by the court. But it made the papers.

... Today, Cohn might be most remembered as a character in a TV series: Al Pacino played him in HBO’s version of Tony Kushner’s Angels In America... As played by Pacino, his bombast is already pathetic, self-deluding. “You want to be nice or you want to be effective?!” he shouts at an idealistic acolyte. “You want to make the law, or be subject to it? Choose!”

That last line of dialog is particularly apt for Trump. He wants to make the law, not be subject to it.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 2

I ****ing love Jasmine Crockett lol...

Full text:

"Whew… and before those that don’t understand how systems work… NO Biden didn’t weaponize the government & order Trump to pay E Jean Carroll $83.3 million dollars. He had one of what will hopefully be many F Around & Find Out moments about being in these Truth Social streets popping off!

For those that don’t understand what I’ve just said… let me say it this way, the chickens have come home to roost!

Now, someone educate me on what type of bond must be put up in NY to pursue the appeal that he’s sure to file! Oh and thank goodness this isn’t dischargeable in Bankruptcy & ain’t no presidential NADA to be asserted!"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

23 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

It’s disgusting that there’s still a large amount of our population that will

vote for this fat mother****er come November. 

If there was anyone that deserves to get food poisoning from Red Lobster tonight and spend all weekend on the ****ter, it’s Rudy Giuliani. 

Hey hate Rudy all you want but no need for Red Lobster to be catching strays 

• Haha 2

On 1/27/2024 at 12:29 AM, Califan007 The Constipated said:

"A non-consensual act determined by a jury" will put people to sleep...yes, even intelligent women lol. Meaning, it won't motivate anyone anymore than they are already motivated to vote against him.

Imagine taking that stance towards reversing Roe vs. Wade:

"If you want to vote for a man who took steps to nominate several judges who ended up contradicting 50 years of legal standards, based on the Gestational Age Act, go ahead."

Instead of "non-consensual act" just say "sexual assault."  

Or say "he cornered her in a department store dressing room, pinned her to the wall with his forearm, forcefully lifted her dress, and penetrated her vagina.  The only reason he was found liable for sexual assault and not rape, according to the trial, was that she couldn't be sure it was his penis and not his fingers as she struggled against the violent assault."

Why sugarcoat it?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Ladies and gentlemen of the audience, I ask you to please

1) Consider the fact that an impartial jury has ruled that this woman was unable to tell the difference between Donald Trump's penis, and his finger. 

2) Look at Donald Trump's fingers. 

• Haha 2
  • Thumb up 1