Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Convicted felon Donald Trump on Trial (Found guilty on 34 felony counts. 54 criminal count still in the air)

Cooked Crack

Will Trump be convicted in any of his cases?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Will Trump be convicted in any of his cases?

• Yes. He's going 4 for 4. (including Georgia)
    • He's going to lose 3
    • Two for sure
    • He's only going to get convicted in one
    • No. He's going to skate

This poll is closed to new votes

On 8/19/2023 at 9:14 AM, EmirOfShmo said:

🤣Somebody has hacked TFG website to raise money...

image.png.e33611549e51642c426011bee9b3fed3.png

image.png.134ebfc61118e03594ec9e4721f60881.png

https://patriotlegaldefensefund.com/

I love the fact that Trump's team is so incompetent they have yet to regain control of this site.  I wonder how much it's costing him in donations.  How much usually comes in in a day from this site?

Edited by China
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, TheDoyler23 said:

His physique at 6’3” has to be over the number. But the truth is he’s actually 6’1”. 

Call me crazy but I got the under. Not by much, though. The over just feels like a sucker bet. 

Consider that Alex Ovechkin is 6'2" and weighs in around 240 pounds.  You think Trump only has about 30-40 pounds on him?  As someone who, at 5'5", used to be 30 pounds heavier... I have a hard time believing 30 pounds is the difference between their physiques.

• Thumb up 1

3 hours ago, PokerPacker said:

Consider that Alex Ovechkin is 6'2" and weighs in around 240 pounds.  You think Trump only has about 30-40 pounds on him?  As someone who, at 5'5", used to be 30 pounds heavier... I have a hard time believing 30 pounds is the difference between their physiques.

I’d imagine Ovie has 30+ more pounds of muscle on him. Trump’s only exercise is golf and he drives his cart all over.

He’s got petite arms and legs compared to his waistline and he wears oversized boxy clothes to make himself look more (in his mind) masculine. 

I’m just saying I don’t know if the over is a lock. 

:ols:

Mark Meadows asks federal court for Georgia charges to be dismissed

Former Trump chief of staff Mark Meadows has asked a federal court to order all charges against him brought by Fulton County, Georgia, prosecutors last week to be dismissed, since he says the charges relate to his then-role in the federal government.

In a weekend filing, Meadows argues he should have immunity from the state’s 2020 election interference criminal case because he was carrying out his duties as a federal official working for then-President Donald Trump. The filing argues that his actions arose only because he was serving Trump as a close White House adviser.

It and earlier filings showcase how aggressively Meadows appears to be fighting for his own protections, highlighting his separation from Trump. CNN previously reported Meadows’ lawyers cut off coordination with Trump’s attorneys months ago, and sources say they are maintaining the split.

Meadows’ attorneys point out in the Saturday filing that he is not accused of violating any federal law in the special counsel’s federal indictment against Trump – nor is he alluded to as a co-conspirator.

In the Trump White House, “Mr. Meadows served a critically important advice-and-assist function that has been firmly entrenched in federal law for nearly 100 years,” his attorneys wrote to a judge Saturday about the Georgia charges. “The conduct charged here falls squarely within the scope of Mr. Meadows’s duties as Chief of Staff and the federal policy underlying that role.”

Georgia prosecutors accuse Meadows of connecting with officials in Michigan, Pennsylvania and Georgia, as well as with others in the White House, on Trump’s behalf to discuss the election and Electoral College certification of the presidency. That included arranging phone calls between Trump and Georgia officials after the election. Meadows has not yet appeared before a court to enter a plea.

Click on the link for the full article

It'll be fun watching the parade of criiminals marching in to turn themselves in this week.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Meadows' going w/ the kitchen sink approach I see. Dude is super desperate.

When all these various filings to have his case moved or completely undone go belly up, he seems like the kinda guy who will be begging for a plea deal. Man is out here trying every locked door in the hotel.

Anyways, I question the feasibility of acquiring enough popcorn, I'm gonna have to create some amalgamation snack platter that is sure to devastate my gut health in more ways than Trump has current indictments.

• Thumb up 2

9 hours ago, CobraCommander said:

Does he have to take the diaper off before being weighed? That's the x factor. 

Im not sure who “he” is in this post, so I’m going to assume you are asking if Meadows has to take off Trump’s diaper before the weigh in. My sources, say yes, the diaper will be removed by Meadows and go into his Presidential Depends Collection (PDC).  An interesting note here is that most of his PDC are signed and they are actually all Trump diapers, he has not been able to procure other presidents.

Honestly, his collection sounds like it may be in The Louvre one day. 

Edited by Fan since a Fetus
  • Haha 1

Bail for Trump Set at $200,000 in Georgia Election Interference Case

Former President Donald J. Trump’s bail was set at $200,000 on Monday in a sprawling racketeering case charging Mr. Trump and 18 associates with election interference in Georgia.

The move came as it became clear that Mr. Trump and the other defendants will be required to pay cash upon being booked in Atlanta, which was not the case in the three other criminal cases involving the former president.

While defendants have to come up with only 10 percent of the bail amount, even that could prove difficult for some, including Rudolph W. Giuliani, the former personal lawyer for Mr. Trump, who is running out of money because of an array of legal entanglements he faces.

Racketeering cases can be particularly long and costly for defendants — jury selection in another racketeering case in the same court, involving a number of high-profile rappers, has gone on for seven months.

The costs clearly worry some of the defendants in the Trump case; one of them, Cathy Latham, a Republican Party official in Georgia who acted as a fake elector for Mr. Trump in 2020, has set up a legal-defense fund, describing herself as “a retired public-school teacher living on a teacher’s pension.” The $3,645 she has initially raised is well short of a $500,000 goal.

Jenna Ellis, a lawyer who played a central role in efforts to keep Mr. Trump in power after he lost the 2020 election, expressed frustration following her indictment in the case at the looming legal costs.

Click on the link for the full article

• Haha 2

The bond order that set his bond at $200K also includes a gag order:

READ: Trump bond order in Georgia case

(4) The Defendant shall perform no act to intimidate any person known to him or her to be a codefendant or witness in this case or to otherwise obstruct the administration of justice.
Id. This shall include, but is not limited to, the following:
     a. The Defendant shall make no direct or indirect threat of any nature against any codefendant;
     b. The Defendant shall make no direct or indirect threat of any nature against any witness including, but not limited to, the individuals designated in the Indictment as an unindicated co-conspirators Individual 1 through Individual 30;
     c. The Defendant shall make no direct or indirect threat of any nature against any victim;
     d. The Defendant shall make no direct or indirect threat of any nature against the community or to any property in the community;
     e. The above shall include, but are not limited to, posts on social media or reposts of posts made by another individual on social media;

(5) The Defendant shall not communicate in any way, directly or indirectly, about the facts of
this case with any person known to him to be a codefendant in this case except through
his or her counsel.

Let's see how quickly he violates it, and whether the judge will then issue a show cause order.

• Thumb up 2