Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Convicted felon Donald Trump on Trial (Found guilty on 34 felony counts. 54 criminal count still in the air). Supreme Court rules in Trump's favor sends immunity case back to the lower court. Aileen Cannon (R-Florida) dismisses classified docs case

Cooked Crack

Will Trump be convicted in any of his cases?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Will Trump be convicted in any of his cases?

• Yes. He's going 4 for 4. (including Georgia)
    • He's going to lose 3
    • Two for sure
    • He's only going to get convicted in one
    • No. He's going to skate

This poll is closed to new votes

He won't get prison time directly for this, BUT... assuming he loses the election and the other cases (which are far more open and shut) finally go through, he won't be a first time offender, which means sentencing for those cases will have (more) jail time thrown in.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 2

I don't understand how felons don't get prison time.  I haven't gone to law school but it seems to me felon = prison.  

Look, I'm not saying he's gotta go for the rest of his life, or 5 years or even 3 years.  It can be just a couple overnights for all I care, but I want to see him perp walking into a prison in an orange jumpsuit.  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

I swear to God if I get.one more text from the democrats asking for.money today because trump was convinced I may vote for trump out of spite.

I'd never actually do that but come on, stop the pestering texts.

• Like 1

Just now, redskinss said:

I swear to God if I get.one more text from the democrats asking for.money today because trump was convinced I may vote for trump out of spite.

I have gotten so many texts from Trump asking for money, replied STOP every time and they keep coming.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, redskinss said:

Same, I'm getting bombarded. 

6 minutes ago, Bang said:

Does a felony conviction disqualify one from the presidency?

~Bang

No.

Theoretically, he could be in prison and be president.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

image0.jpg?ex=665a47ba&is=6658f63a&hm=c2642ae89688599bf7d55dc739a5c4d31234b6ea43f7c154ef7467f74a650c58&

Don Jr isn't taking it well

Language

Hide contents

bafkreie5pvfuatcf3lriuf7tu23htpoqz2zqlxv44my2vfarporwmh36wu@jpeg

Don Jr. can **** off on a plane to ****offistan.  Like sentencing would come at a time he'd agree with?

This is where the rubber meets the road and, IMO, the last chance for anyone on the Trump train to get off.  Last opportunity to wake up, admit that the guy is a piece of ****, a criminal and was your hands of him...or just keep burying heads in the sand and thinking that people are out to get him.

Man, if it were Joe Biden that got nailed for 34 counts today, I'd be saying the same ****.  Right is right, wrong is wrong.  And I'm sure Biden would have some dumbass supporters that would think it was a witch hunt, that it was Republicans out to get him, etc...but I bet they'd be a lot, lot less.  

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 3

26 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I have gotten so many texts from Trump asking for money, replied STOP every time and they keep coming.  

I always respond **** THE TRAITOR!!!!!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

This is where the rubber meets the road and, IMO, the last chance for anyone on the Trump train to get off.  Last opportunity to wake up, admit that the guy is a piece of ****, a criminal and was your hands of him...or just keep burying heads in the sand and thinking that people are out to get him.

I’d wish that were the case so that the GoP could return to rationality, but we crossed that line years ago, and certainly after Jan 6. And yet the three candidates to replace McConnell and lead the GoP in the Senate (Scott, Comyn and Thune) have all condemned the verdict. These are supposed to be the adults in the GoP.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

When I need money, I text PleaseBlitz.

Edited by TradeTheBeal!
  • Haha 4

4 minutes ago, tshile said:

Does this mean felon or felonies is now on the debate drinking bingo card game?

Now?  **** has been on my bingo card for a few years. 

Just now, TradeTheBeal! said:

When I need money, I text Please Blitz.

At least have the courtesy to @ someone. 

• Haha 4
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, Corcaigh said:

I’d wish that were the case so that the GoP could return to rationality, but we crossed that line years ago, and certainly after Jan 6. And yet the three candidates to replace McConnell and lead the GoP in the Senate (Scott, Comyn and Thune) have all condemned the verdict. These are supposed to be the adults in the GoP.

They’re so full of ****. Look at these guys afraid to make an honest living so they’ve gotta sell their integrity to Donald Trump. 

3 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

They’re so full of ****. Look at these guys afraid to make an honest living so they’ve gotta sell their integrity to Donald Trump. 

Larry Hogan is the only senior GOP person I’m aware of who seems honest and who has said to respect the verdict.

Maybe McConnell will say something as he walks off into the sunset to stand up to all the abuse over the years from Trump, or more likely he’ll just grovel as before:

• Like 1

Trump may or may not get prison time. The approach to incarcerate a former president is unprecedented. But the idea that non violent felons in their seventies avoiding jail time because of their advanced age didn’t work out so well for Allen Weisselberg.

• Thumb up 4