Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official 2023 ES Free Agency Thread... available until Free Agency 2024 begins

Riggo-toni

Young was a told bust for us. He will be Reggie White for 49ers. That is a late 3rd round pick. This is very disappointing.

I wonder if with all these moves they are thinking move up for qb. I hope not I think Howell is good enough. 

Edited by Redskins 2021
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumb up 1

Would have preferred both 3rds, but I’ll take it. He wasn’t going to be worth what he demanded and might have a degenerative knee issue. I don’t think he was respected in the locker room by the team leaders. Also just seems like a clown who will never be as good as he could be (his best chance is now that he’s on a studly roster, but will he play his assignment?) based on his father’s interview. 

Good luck to him but I’m glad Purdy has been coming down to earth recently, we may not have to watch both Trent AND Young win a Super Bowl. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

Ad Larry David would say, "ehh" 😁

Keep in mind as I'm as jaded as he is.

I’m actually okay with trading both. I think I would have preferred we keep one but given the lay of the land trading both makes  strategic sense to me.

But I’m greedy and wanted two 2nd rounders. But a third and a second isn’t a shabby haul for guys’ who have expirings.

LOVE the shift in mindset.

Edited by KDawg
  • Like 4
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

7 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Don't love only trading Young for a 3rd rounder. And to the 49ers as well, so that'll be a super low 3rd(essentially a 4th).

I wish we could have at least gotten a lower round pick in addition

• Thumb up 1