Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Dallas at Washington ~ Sonny Days Rookie QB Plays

TK
Message added by TK,

2081883885_ScreenShot2023-01-08at7_29_23PM.thumb.png.5c13c0609666b46a45d4dfa341d30cf7.png

9 minutes ago, mistertim said:

OF COURSE

Del Rio needs to go. this 20 yard cushion bull**** is so dumb

Timeout, how many players on defense are out right now?

Who's job is it to score points when the opponent gives you that many short fields in the first half?

I'm not sold on Del Rio, but moved on the to the "We have bigger problems then Del Rio" stance.

Still well below Dallas average right now...

Edited by Renegade7
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, BrentMeisterGeneral said:

Tomorrow Scott Turner either gets fired and I’m drinking

or he keeps his job and I’m drinking

That is not likely to happen since the sale of the team. In 24' everyone should be shown the door. I like Ron but I think he is done here though. 

1 minute ago, Idaho fan said:

Today is my 28th wedding anniversary and my wife is patiently waiting for this game to be over.  Not sure it’s worth waiting this out.  Someone tell me what happens in the 2nd half and who wins so I can stop watching.  

Anniversary goes both ways! 

Kidding....Happy wife happy life! Congrats!

• Like 1

Just now, zCommander said:

That is not likely to happen since the sale of the team. In 24' everyone should be shown the door. I like Ron but I think he is done here though. 

Rivera - terrible

Turner - worse

Del Rio - slightly less terrible than the other two but still pretty shocking

Thats 3 years tried and trusted, now just sucking off the teet of an NFL wage, lucky buggers

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, JSSkinz said:

Chase looks a lot like he did last year, now that he's healthy I hope he uses the offseason to work on his pass rushing skills.

Truely. Horrible contain on the edge, rushes up/around and straight past the QB far, far too often. Plus his arsenal of moves are just so limited/predictable.

• Like 4
  • Thumb up 1

3 minutes ago, Idaho fan said:

Today is my 28th wedding anniversary and my wife is patiently waiting for this game to be over.  Not sure it’s worth waiting this out.  Someone tell me what happens in the 2nd half and who wins so I can stop watching.  

You're going to get divorced, I hear Major Tuddy is single.

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Idaho fan said:

Waiting to have sex? What have you been doing for the last 28 years? :P

So far, aside from one bad decision, reasonably happy with Howell.  Strong arm, good legs, talent is there.

D playing well, last drive sucked, but they scored a td, gave one up, break even.  Can’t be mad about holding Dallas offense to 7 in a half.

Cowboys may bail on second half given the $h!tbirds are tromping Gnats.  

This will be the most important off-season in WFT history.  Little Danny needs to go, at minimum we need an new OC.  Turner truly sucks.  On the fence with Ron.  Love the person, players respect him, but as a head coach sometimes it’s just yuck.  Keep JDR as D coordinator.

Edited by jlevy08
  • Like 1

I'll immediately play devil's advocate on Slye even though he's got the severe shanks today. He's had a money year for us kicking FGs and also was integral to our biggest win of the season against PHI. We're playing for draft position afterall. He's also one of the best in the league in touchback % on kickoffs. 

He does miss more extra points then usual though. The stat-sheet definitely confirms this. Maybe something about his kicking style. 

2 minutes ago, Idaho fan said:

Today is my 28th wedding anniversary..

Congrats....bless her heart.

2 minutes ago, JSSkinz said:

Chase looks a lot like he did last year, now that he's healthy I hope he uses the offseason to work on his pass rushing skills.

Looking jagish to me. Peters is handling hi so far. I'd sit him honestly if we have the bodies. Not worth it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Idaho fan said:

It’s not worth it.  We lose 20-13.  Now go and enjoy your 28th wedding anniversary shimmy sham.  

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Idaho fan said:

Happy 28th Anni!!

But if you dont get your ass out the house and take her to dinner 😂

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Idaho fan said:

My man's gonna score more than Turner's offense...

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Yng Lady88 said:

Truely. Horrible contain on the edge, rushes up/around and straight past the QB far, far too often. Plus his arsenal of moves are just so limited/predictable.

Yeah...I hope he spends the offseason working to get where he needs to be.  Otherwise he needs to get traded for best offer.