Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Browns at Washington ~ Back to Wentz you came & the crowd goes Hog Mild

TK
Message added by TK,

1539609161_ScreenShot2023-01-01at3_59_39PM.thumb.png.e435e9c59efcacf8ce89f8e69af5e40d.png

Just now, veteranskinsfan said:

Forget the playoffs

I could care less about the playoffs.  This is a one and done team if it gets in.  I was hoping for a strong showing going into next season though.  But without a QB, and with the same coaching staff, I can safely predict 9-8 or 8-9 record next season.  

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

I’m going to keep saying this:  it’s 1/3 of the starters out and we’re down to like the 5th DB.

Eventually this was bound to happen.  

Don't care.  We're not playing the 1999 Rams.

Just now, Csup said:

I could care less about the playoffs.  This is a one and done team if it gets in.  I was hoping for a strong showing going into next season though.  But without a QB, and with the same coaching staff, I can safely predict 9-8 or 8-9 record next season.  

TH4 is not ideal..but I had hope that something big could/may happen.

CW ..my hope is different..I hope it's not an INT. I hope it's not a fumble.  I hope we score a TD.

Turner is a deep sleeper sent by Norv to rip our hearts out

Wentz can turn it around but it seems after the early dumb INT the coaches are already turtling up. Need a bomb to remind us why he’s only 70% ass 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

It might be a good thing in the long run if Wentz looks like he has all year (a pile of poo).

if he plays well for this game our idiotic coaches and FO will keep him and set us back. Hell, they'll probably restructure and give him more money just because it’s a dumb decision. 

• Like 1