Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Night Thread - Washington vs NY Giants: Round Two. Ding! Ding! Mothaf**kahs!!!

TK
Message added by TK,

1296459415_ScreenShot2022-12-18at11_30_14PM.thumb.png.00b7b0a9cb4052495faf305dc4c24108.png

10 minutes ago, AJ* said:

I was shocked by the non-reaction by the team on that blatant pass interference non-call. It's f'n 4th down with the game on the line. You have to get up and plead your case when you have a legitimate right and make the refs own their screw up and AT LEAST try to pressure them into making that call.

They looked so dejected from the obvious bias and favorship toward the giants 

• Like 1

Just now, Rufus T Firefly said:

I didn't hear what he said, but Terry wasn't on the line. That's bene a penalty for as long as I've watched football. 

Correct. But he looked like he was in line with the OT, who IS on the line. Which means he was on the line. Though they generally want the receiver even with the ball. But tight ends aren’t. It’s an inconsistency with officiating I’ve never understood.

• Thumb up 1

2 minutes ago, skins4ever28 said:

They said the call on Terry was bs too. I’ll post the video 

uhhh I say bad words so this is not suitable for all ages. 
if I shouldn’t have posted this, then take it down. I just thought it would be therapeutic for you all to see

IMG_1044.MOV 115.05 MB · 0 downloads  

LOL ref had his hand on the flag before the snap of the ball... unbelievable.

Just now, Going Commando said:

Need to rebuild the offense.  Need a new offensive coaching staff and need to pick a freaking QB and move forward with them.  Need a new offensive line.  Need new tight ends.  Need to replace Samuel.

Agree with all but I'm okay with Samuel. I think he's a fine #3 WR/RB hybrid gadget player. We just need to scheme better stuff for him. Seems like defenses have figured out the plays when he's in and he's getting blown up. 

Turner is awful and needs to go. Heinicke is a backup but puts a ceiling on what the offense can produce.

I’ve seen this let down before. This team is going to get run through by the 49ers, and after they play that type of game where they just can’t wait to get off the field—they may not win again the rest of the season. This may have broken their spirits and backs. If they show some resiliency then I’ll give them credit that previous iterations of this roster didn’t deserve—but I wouldn’t be surprised at all if that’s the season. 

• Like 2

Just now, PolarExpress said:

Santana Moss agrees with you.

Moss after the game two weeks ago basically said there have always been calls going against us when we play New York, He specified it was when we played them on the road but it happens at home too. 

Again I'm not screaming conspiracy or anything. I don't think Goodell is calling the refs and saying "hey make sure the Giants win tonight." But they just always get the benefit of close calls/non calls.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, KDawg said:

The bad call happened and is real. But Heinous did his best to end the game the play before when he threw a pass directly to a defender. So it should have been over even sooner.

Most definitely he did, he is good for at least one pick/fumble a game at the minimum. That said, I'm about the refs overall tonight and definitely at the end. Honestly would love to see the rookie play even though I know that's not going to happen. 

21 minutes ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

100%. People ****ing about the refs all game for basically easily correct calls (not a new thing here)). 

The PI is the legit ****, but yeah, most of the time they Ian't gonna throw that flag. 

They threw the flag in the superbowl for something much much less aggregious on Cooper kupp.

My theory is the NFL wants to hurt Dan for all the hassle he is putting them through