Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Night Thread - Washington vs NY Giants: Round Two. Ding! Ding! Mothaf**kahs!!!

TK
Message added by TK,

1296459415_ScreenShot2022-12-18at11_30_14PM.thumb.png.00b7b0a9cb4052495faf305dc4c24108.png

1 minute ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

And once again, Thor Nystrom can kiss my ass.  

Who Is This Owl GIF

1 minute ago, FLSkinz83 said:

Uh, he's been playing for weeks.   Or are you saying Scott is concussed and that's why he's so incompetent?  

I know he was on concussion protocol.  But, yeah, our TE coach needs to be fired for ruining LP and not doing anything to develop Cole Turner.

i like heiny but sorry hes a back up ..get wentz back in there! would of liked to seen more blitzes by the defense ! our offensive game plan was trash how many jet sweeps we run with samuel that did nothing ! didnt move heiny out of the pocket much! just frustrated to lay an egg at home!     

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

And once again, Thor Nystrom can kiss my ass.  

The sick irony is that your fixation on Thor Nystrom is worse than any draft analysis he could ever publish. I believe this unfortunate state of mind is called Draftnik Delerium. There is no known cure 

Just now, BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93 said:

Love how generational Chase Young gave his teammates zero snaps tonight. I’m sure he’ll be reasonable when it comes to his contact negotiations 

I hope watching Thibodeaux kill our offense single handily motivates him to actually want to play.

• Like 1

Just now, BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93 said:

Love how generational Chase Young gave his teammates zero snaps tonight. I’m sure he’ll be reasonable when it comes to his contact negotiations 

He's been good to go for probably weeks at this point.  Why is he waiting so long to come back.  I guess he just wants the cash and doesn't want to have to play for it.  Seems that way, anyway.

8 minutes ago, skins4ever28 said:

Heinicke is awesome when it comes to heart and leadership. But he’s trash when it comes to talent. Keep him as a backup but that’s it.

BUt they have to acquire a QB1 who plays well enough - and stays healthy - that Heinie doesn't once again find himself counted on to start most of another season and cause so much division among fans, It's getting tedious...

Just now, Riggo#44 said:

You know this because?

That's just what I've heard.  Why would the coaching staff activate him back in early November knowing that the fans and the media would be expecting his return within that window?  At this point, just put him on IR so it's no longer a weekly talking point on the radio.