Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington at New Jersey ~ Moxie Blinders Edition

TK
Message added by TK,

973072700_ScreenShot2022-12-04at4_31_42PM.thumb.png.19a6e3e0e6511360c4c85258c2975af0.png

I’m sorry. I can’t stand Sweat. The DE always has back away. The QB was further from Sweat than Barkley. Therefore Sweat is responsible for Jones. Not Sweat.

Selfish, selfish, selfish.

If Young comes back strong when he returns I 100% trade Sweat in the offseason for whatever I can get. Can’t pay him.

Edited by KDawg
  • Like 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

Again, I feel like sometimes people live in the moment. We are lacking talent in too many places defensively. In other places we have developing talent but it’s missing. Against high end guys that lack of high end talent shows. We have a good D, not great, and it needs the offense to be functional to be able to really pin their ears. Sweat does it anyways which kills us. Have a big lead means when he does it it helps the team and not hurts it.

I know all of this, I just wouldn’t personally consider one great RB and one QB with legs to be enough “high end talent” to expose the entire defense. We all knew what the Giants were going to rely on going into this game, but the failures we’re seeing are also execution from guys who have been coming through for us lately—poor tackling, poor angles, poor decision-making. 

The offense not being able to help out the defense is obviously an even bigger problem. 

• Like 1

Just now, Conn said:

I know all of this, I just wouldn’t personally consider one great RB and one QB with legs to be enough “high end talent” to expose the entire defense. We all knew what the Giants were going to rely on going into this game, but the failures we’re seeing are also execution from guys who have been coming through for us lately—poor tackling, poor angles, poor decision-making. 

The offense not being able to help out the defense is obviously an even bigger problem. 

Their OL is very good.