Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread : Washington vs Atlanta - The Further Adventures of Earn, Paper Boi', & Darius

TK
Message added by TK,

1628139826_ScreenShot2022-11-27at3_49_45PM.thumb.png.79c88242f6e56500cd9b9d9d7de3ef3f.png

11 minutes ago, tomwvr said:

If you look at all the other games in this weather every qb had under 200

yards passing in those games. 

These screenshots from the Jets game look like inclement weather as well...Jets QB threw for over 300 yards today...

https://nypost.com/2022/11/27/mike-white-nearly-flawless-in-leading-jets-to-laugher-over-bears/amp/

jets-bears-2.jpg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Great...today's Wheel of Excuses for Taylor is...

*spins

Weather...😒

So just because i compared his numbers to others playing in the same weather is an excuse? Sorry but i am a fan happy that we are winning and clearly understand that taylor is a good backup and decent spot starter. And that he gets lucky as can be . Wentz is statistically not much better and wentz has a bad record. 

• Like 2

Just now, tomwvr said:

So just because i compared his numbers to others playing in the same weather is an excuse? Sorry but i am a fan happy that we are winning and clearly understand that taylor is a good backup and decent spot starter. And that he gets lucky as can be . Wentz is statistically not much better and wentz has a bad record. 

*Yawn...good for you.

Post about other QBs throwing for under 200 in todays similar weather, expect someone to look into it, how message boards work.

• Like 1
  • Thumb down 1

55 minutes ago, tshile said:

Can wentz still get 70% of the snaps?

Does playoffs count?

id rather miss the playoffs (assuming the reason he would be put in is because TH isn’t doing well and the playoffs are still a chance) than give up a 2nd instead of a 3rd.

unless wentz magically stops sucking it’s a team that gets its doors blown off in the playoffs either way. Why lose the pick too…

Wentz can't get to 70% snaps the remainder of this season.  The second rounder is safe.

Current:

Wentz - 420 Snaps

TH - 410 Snaps

Currently, they each have 50% of the offensive snaps.  (Small rounding error, but its close)

They average 69.3 offensive snaps per game.

That's a total of 1,178 snaps for the year, assuming there isn't a major swing in average snaps per game.

IF Carson Wentz played the remaining 5 games (which I doubt he will), and they kept with their average of ~70 plays a game, he would end up with 768 snaps out of the total of 1,178.  That's 65%.  

So, there's virtually no scenario under which the Colts get our second round pick from this point forward.  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Of all the games in the rain today

every qb other than the jets were sub 200 yards in non overtime games and in the over time games they had less than 250 yards. 
chicago 179

ny jets 315

Denver 142

Panthers 164

Ot Tampa 228

Ot Cleveland 178

Atlanta 178 

Washington 138

its a pretty clear pattern 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, tomwvr said:

every qb other than the jets were sub 200 yards in non overtime games and in the over time games they had less than 250 yards. 
chicago 179

ny jets 315

Denver 142

Panthers 164

Ot Tampa 228

Ot Cleveland 178

Atlanta 178 

Washington 138

Dude, Heinicke averages less than 200 ypg in any weather.  What’s your point?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Bacon said:

Holy crap, we're the #3 wildcard team and still play the two wildcard teams in front of us with a shot at the 49ers too. We can punch our own ticket. 

This is all I could have wished for after starting the season 1 and 4.

Noice Split Depth GIF by MOODMAN

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

My buddy who is die hard Eagles fan here in Philly asked me to predict how many more wins the rest of the way. I told him earlier I’m just focused on Atlanta.

Not too sound cliche but one game at a time. Next up are the Giants and I hope the team just focuses on them. They’re not a great team certainly not a typical 7-4 team and Daniel Jones is a mistake waiting to happen. 

Boy o boy if we beat then however, it will certainly be an interesting bye week and beyond. LETS GO!

• Like 1

Just now, skinsfan93 said:

My buddy who is die hard Eagles fan here in Philly asked me to predict how many more wins the rest of the way. I told him earlier I’m just focused on Atlanta.

Not too sound cliche but one game at a time. Next up are the Giants and I hope the team just focuses on them. They’re not a great team certainly not a typical 7-4 team and Daniel Jones is a mistake waiting to happen. 

Boy o boy if we beat then however, it will certainly be an interesting bye week and beyond. LETS GO!

This!

That is all.. except that every game after today is a damn near playoff game.   This feels good.

• Thumb up 1

14 minutes ago, tomwvr said:

chicago 179

ny jets 315

Denver 142

Panthers 164

Ot Tampa 228

Ot Cleveland 178

Atlanta 178 

Washington 138

Yes, of really bad quarterbacks. 

There's only one good quarterback on that list and he's 45 and the one guy over 200.

Edited by redskinss
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, tomwvr said:

chicago 179

ny jets 315

Denver 142

Panthers 164

Ot Tampa 228

Ot Cleveland 178

Atlanta 178 

Washington 138

Why are you bringing this up if not to defend Taylor's play today?

Taylor's last 6 starts:

Last I checked it hasn't been raining our last 6 games...

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Dude, Heinicke averages less than 200 ypg in any weather.  What’s your point?

My point is quite clear saying this is his worst game ever is way overblown . And if you think that is defending his play you dont get it at all. He is a sub par starter and a solid back up. Its what ive said all season. Pointing out how bad the passing offenses around the league were today is not saying anything about him having a “great”

or even “good” game but it sure as hell wasnt close to his worst game

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, redskinss said:

Yes, of really bad quarterbacks. 

There's only one good quarterback on that list and he's 46 and the one guy over 200.

You're not giving Jacoby Brissett the appropriate level of love.

Edited by dc1
Typing to fast and making typos
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Why are you bringing this up if not to defend Taylor's play today?

Taylor's last 6 starts:

Last I checked it hasn't been raining our last 6 games...

Nope arguing that is wasnt close to his worst game as was said when i started this comment

Just now, dc1 said:

Your not giving Jacoby Brissett the appropriate level of love.

Not sure if this is sarcasm but, yes brissett has been decent this year but he's not a great quarterback. 

If that list included mahomes, burrow, tua and Herbert then he'd have something to his argument. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

He can’t.  You just can’t bench a QB who’s on this winning streak, almost no matter what.  You risk losing the locker room.  

He has to wait until he can bench him and then he will.  

According to many posters, he did nothing but hurt us today.  Ron can change to Wentz if he wants to.  

3 hours ago, Koolblue13 said:

What? Why are you trolling me kid?

First, not a kid.  Second, you gonna get butt hurt over a couple of jokes and claim "Trolling"?  LOL  Get over yourself, like you didn't go into the RTT a few years ago and troll the hell out of it with your vegan lifestyle, calling people that like ranch dressing idiots, etc.  Done though, have fun Chef Commeagles.

• Haha 1