Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: Washington at Houston - They've got oil, we've got MOXIE

TK

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

When I say roster I mean the entirety of it. The defense is a good unit. The offense is not a good unit because of OL and QB.

I don’t think it’s hard to fix this team if you find a QB and he doesn’t have to be elite. This team IMHO do not have the same number of holes it typically has.  O line and QB and they can do it if they are smart this off season 

• Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I don’t think it’s hard to fix this team if you find a QB and he doesn’t have to be elite. This team IMHO do not have the same number of holes it typically has.  O line and QB and they can do it if they are smart this off season 

I don’t know, man. OL needs 3, maybe 4, new linemen. 

Just now, Yng Lady88 said:

Turner needs to chuck the early runs up the middle for no gain and move Heini out the pocket. Looking real unimaginative and stagnant 

Taylor has never been good rolling out.  He can't threaten the opposite side of the field with his arm.  

• Thumb up 1

13 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

and I was thinking, ohhh I should get todays game on YouTube tv, right? 

WRONG! Ravens game is the game on fox here……**** you, Maryland!!!!!

YTTV is the best thing... IF you combine it with a streaming device (new Chromecast or Nvidia Shield) and add a VPN (I use Norde). Then change your YTTV home location to DC area... run VPN and you'll get all DC channels. Works perfly for me from NC)

• Thumb up 1

2 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

This game should be a blow out for us. The Texans are in hard core tank mode and we just won't do it. WTF am I watching this? Both teams are trash.

Actually their D is not that bad. It should be a low scoring game for us. A shutout is more possible though. 

Just now, mhd24 said:

Taylor has never been good rolling out.  He can't threaten the opposite side of the field with his arm.  

People post the roll out thing every week and every week I tell them that’s not 4’s strength. Never sticks.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

In fairness to Taylor, is there a game he started hot this year?  Didn't show up until second half of Packers game, awol 1st 58 minutes of Colts game, early turnover in Eagles game.

I agree 100%. 

Just calling it straight while believing in the power of togetherness.  

• Thumb up 1