Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Minnesota at Washington ~ This one has everything....From A to Z :)

TK
Message added by TK,

1862862785_ScreenShot2022-11-06at4_11_36PM.thumb.png.13d6d1e064b37e0f429f336d22618b52.png

Just now, SemperFi Skins said:

Can Heine give us another miracle win??? Momentum seems to be in Minny’s favor right now 

I mean, he could have given us a multi-score lead/win but took that away with the INT. 

Framing every victory we squeak out with Heinicke as something he “gave” us is weird bc he’s usually frantically trying to miracle his way past mistakes he already made earlier.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Bloodytusk said:

Big group celebrations, like the players are at a parade, are more unsportsmanlike then smack talking, taking your helmet off, or pointing. 

Ahh man.  That's just fun ball.  You have to let folks have that. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, purbeast said:

BTW that celebration is a 10/10 lol.

I agree, that celebration was beautiful,  but I have a really stupid question,  what's the difference between that and taunting?? Maybe I'm just being a little salty here because it was the other team, but honestly,  what's the difference??

Just now, Conn said:

I mean, he could have given us a multi-score lead/win but took that away with the INT. 

Framing every victory we squeak out with Heinicke as something he “gave” us is weird bc he’s usually frantically trying to miracle his way past mistakes he already made earlier.

And lets be fair. The first TD Heini gave us a blind toss into triple coverage. The Back Judge gave us a TD.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

Brutal, this game feels close because Taylor is out there, defense playing out thise minds and that pick pretty much garunteed Vikings points

A middle of the road QB with an OC that trusts him, with the defense playing the way it is, this team could actually be good. 

Which is what they were hoping they were getting in Wentz. Maybe they didn’t.  

Still  anybody’s game.  

• Like 1

Just now, Conn said:

Yeah, he would be digging us out of a hole that he "specifically" put us in.  This one is different.