Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Minnesota at Washington ~ This one has everything....From A to Z :)

TK
Message added by TK,

1862862785_ScreenShot2022-11-06at4_11_36PM.thumb.png.13d6d1e064b37e0f429f336d22618b52.png

2 minutes ago, dc1 said:

That's true. 

But we don't care about the good stats or consistency.. its the backbreaking goof-ups that we remember!  

To be fair, I didn't mind Cousins but didn't think he was worth the money, he always reminding me of being the quintessential 15th rated QB in the league.   That's said, he is absolutely a quality QB that I would love to have here. 

I can totally see where you were coming from when he left. I still also pulled for him because Allen lowballed him, tagged him twice in a row, and then let him walk for nothing.

But that 2015 team, man, it reminded me of the 1999 team.  Coulda woulda shoulda but oh so close.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Yeah I don't think he's got those kind of ball skills. That's why I wanna pair him with a real #1 and just shut people down. Think like Shawn Springs and Carlos Rogers back in 05. 

He likes to play in trail and use his arm length to swat passes down from behind the receiver.  His arms are freakishly long and those plays are super impressive, but that means he's never really in position to break on the ball and get it for himself.

Don't get me wrong though, I love having a player like him.  I'd much rather have a guy who plays strong man coverage all game (for the most part) and doesn't turn the ball over than a guy who just free lances and constantly goes after the ball and gives up easy big plays.

• Like 1