Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nah Nah Nah…Nah Nah Nah…Hey Hey Hey…GOODBYE CLOWNSHOES

Koolblue13

1 minute ago, NewCliche21 said:

So am I happy or sad or what?  TELL ME MY OPINION!

Actually now that I am looking at the date, which is yesterday I believe he shot it down a little while later as happening.  So my bad to repost it

If I recall Sheehan repeated it but not as something he heard but something he saw.  But am guessing its not in play but will see.

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Actually now that I am looking at the date, which is yesterday I believe he shot it down a little while later as happening.  So my bad to repost it

If I recall Sheehan repeated it but not as something he heard but something he saw.  But am guessing its not in play but will see.

YEAH BUT DOES THAT MAKE ME HAPPY OR SAD

• Haha 3

Stadium. NLFPA report card which randomly came out for the first time. Redskins park. If you’re buying this team you do so knowing you need to come up with 1.5-2 billion in addition to fix everything and fund a new stadium. Driving down the valuation. This news he’s over 1 billion in debt, and has a serious cash flow issue. It’s all adding up to driving down the cost/value. They’re not only gonna make him sell the team, they’re gonna prevent every $ they can from getting into his pockets.

And now DOJ, eastern district of VA, and IRS have open investigations into bank fraud, tax evasion, and other financial improprieties. Plus Maryland and DC are going after the team on the Consumer Protection Act. 

This is what happens when you **** with billionaires and lose. They crucify you and take your money.

everything being leaked is either coming from Snyders team, the NFL, the former minority partners, or real prospective buyers. 

I said at the start of this thread what we were watching was a professional takedown. That’s exactly what this is. 

He’s so ****ed.

Edited by tshile
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, NickyJ said:

That was a good prediction.

Side note from going down that memory lane, whatever happened to Dan having dirt on everybody? A whole lot of bark with very little bite.

I’ve brought this up over the last few days. 

everything leaked, is leaked by the parties I listed. 

And everything being leaked is damning for snyder. 

he never had any dirt. Cause if he did he’s be using right now cause he’s watching his multi-billion dollar asset lose value every single day. Between the costs associated with running it when it’s purchased, and the weakness snyders ecposed to have, the billionaires working to purchase this know they’re dealing with a weak seller and they’re gonna go after him. Bloods in the water. 

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, NickyJ said:

That was a good prediction.

Side note from going down that memory lane, whatever happened to Dan having dirt on everybody? A whole lot of bark with very little bite.

It was my understanding that Snyder hired a PI investigative firm to dig up dirt on the other owners. Nothing about him actually having anything of any consequence.

5 minutes ago, Die Hard said:

It was my understanding that Snyder hired a PI investigative firm to dig up dirt on the other owners. Nothing about him actually having anything of any consequence.

He was quoted as telling people the nfl is a mafia and that he does have stuff. 

the guy that wrote that article was on sheehans podcast yesterday and said snyders team went after him for the article saying he didn’t have any dirt. He was clear, he never said snyder had dirt, just that snyder was telling others he did, and that he stood by his sources and article. 

4 hours ago, tshile said:

Stadium. NLFPA report card which randomly came out for the first time. Redskins park. If you’re buying this team you do so knowing you need to come up with 1.5-2 billion in addition to fix everything and fund a new stadium. Driving down the valuation. This news he’s over 1 billion in debt, and has a serious cash flow issue. It’s all adding up to driving down the cost/value. They’re not only gonna make him sell the team, they’re gonna prevent every $ they can from getting into his pockets.

And now DOJ, eastern district of VA, and IRS have open investigations into bank fraud, tax evasion, and other financial improprieties. Plus Maryland and DC are going after the team on the Consumer Protection Act. 

This is what happens when you **** with billionaires and lose. They crucify you and take your money.

everything being leaked is either coming from Snyders team, the NFL, the former minority partners, or real prospective buyers. 

I said at the start of this thread what we were watching was a professional takedown. That’s exactly what this is. 

He’s so ****ed.

image.png.e5937f5b0aff16f1fc9605fa874f3e6e.png

These guys. You gotta love the NFL. They really are all cut from the same cloth (with a few exceptions). This is the guy they picked to negotiate a deal with Snyder?? I can understand why the NFL chose JJ. He and Dan are like two peas in a pod (with Dan being the bigger one) but what a ****show.

Both of these headlines came out at about the same time.

"NFL owners ask Jerry Jones to broker deal with Dan Snyder on Commanders sale, report says

The league’s owners reportedly believe their vote to remove Snyder would hold up against legal challenges."

https://www.dallasnews.com/sports/cowboys/2023/02/28/nfl-owners-ask-jerry-jones-to-broker-deal-with-dan-snyder-on-commanders-sale-report-says/

"Appeals court reinstates assault lawsuit filed against Jerry Jones"

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2023/03/02/appeals-court-reinstates-assault-lawsuit-filed-against-jerry-jones/

Edited by SonnySideUp

1 hour ago, bird_1972 said:

YES! YES! A thousand times ..... YESSSSS!!!!

Excitement *with an asterisk here. If the Feds transfer the RFK site to the DC government in hopes to attract a new stadium, it should come with some sort of provision to keep the stupidity out of the process. Previously DC refused to consider the team in DC because they didn't like the name, and didn't like the owner. What if the Feds make this large grant and someone then decides that they don't "like" Bezos or Harris? Don't approve of a rebranded "Redwolves"  or "WarHeads?"

How great would it be to resurrect RFK site and return this team to its' rightful home? I'd much rather see Bezos make the purchase, do whatever re-branding needs to occur, and THEN bargain with Congress to obtain the site.

• Thumb down 1

13 minutes ago, bowhunter said:

Excitement *with an asterisk here. If the Feds transfer the RFK site to the DC government in hopes to attract a new stadium, it should come with some sort of provision to keep the stupidity out of the process. Previously DC refused to consider the team in DC because they didn't like the name, and didn't like the owner. What if the Feds make this large grant and someone then decides that they don't "like" Bezos or Harris? Don't approve of a rebranded "Redwolves"  or "WarHeads?"

How great would it be to resurrect RFK site and return this team to its' rightful home? I'd much rather see Bezos make the purchase, do whatever re-branding needs to occur, and THEN bargain with Congress to obtain the site.

I'm cautiously optimistic that a new owner will be able to start with a blank slate re: the RFK site. It currently looks like an absolute wasteland right now and so it can't stay that way forever. The name has already been changed so you can check that box.

Let's see...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

7 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

It’s going to be Bezos with an architectural masterpiece at the RFK site. Even if he is average at the rest of it he will deliver that. 

Stadiums are kind of a dick measuring contest and we all know Bezos likes those.

I'd be supremely confident in the idea that he would build a really good stadium.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, FootballZombie said:

Stadiums are kind of a dick measuring contest and we all know Bezos likes those.

I'd be supremely confident in the idea that he would build a really good stadium.

Yeah and hopefully it's a retractable dome design. 

• Like 3