Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nah Nah Nah…Nah Nah Nah…Hey Hey Hey…GOODBYE CLOWNSHOES

Koolblue13

28 minutes ago, NewCliche21 said:

Bro, I met him IN PERSON at a Giants game and basically begged him to explain what I did wrong and how I could atone for it, and he STILL didn't unblock me.

Like I'm not a jack hole in Tweeter world.

To see these two side by side just makes me so happy. Stupid on the biggest stage and then arrogance.  LOL

From the brief glimpses I've seen of hm outside of football related matters, he seems a bit... Unbalanced

Edited by Mr. Sinister
  • Haha 1

Just now, Califan007 The Constipated said:

Are...are you even reading my posts? lol...

Come On Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Not really. I’m just assassinating any complete joy we might have if it’s Harris!  There will be lingering doubt now.

But you know I could be right (I usually am as you are traumatically aware). I was saying it somewhat in jest but it’s not impossible.  Harris gets his cut off the NFL pie. Keeps us down and makes the Washington Commanders synonymous with the Washington Generals. As in the Harlem Globetrotters vs Washington Generals. 

1 minute ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Now I’m starting to wonder if Dan was an Eagles fan all along.

You will miss the twice a decade playoff appearance with Dan when Harris an actual Philly fan owns the team. You might actually miss Dan and regret ever posting this disparaging comment. These past 25 years might have been as good as it gets for us as fans compared to what’s about to come. It’s possible it only gets worse from here…

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

You will miss the twice a decade playoff appearance with Dan when Harris an actual Philly fan owns the team. You might actually miss Dan and regret ever posting this disparaging comment. These past 25 years might have been as good as it gets for us as fans compared to what’s about to come. It’s possible it only gets worse from here…

75D41367-483C-4156-A922-42E72C6FA4CD.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 15
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 4

Can you imagine when the Sixers social media team posts a congratulations tweet after the Eagles beat us to clinch another division championship? Harris will be laughing in his owners suite while he plays highlights of the ad-hoc parade the gullible fans threw for him when he acquired the team! 

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

Can you imagine when the Sixers social media team posts a congratulations tweet after the Eagles beat us to clinch another division championship? Harris will be laughing in his owners suite while he plays highlights of the ad-hoc parade the gullible fans threw for him when he acquired the team! 

Looks like somebody had an extended St. Paddy's Day 🤔

• Haha 4
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Damn the snyder era has made this fan base go crazy.  No way someone buys a 6b franchise and doesn't try to win.   He'll get more money and more notoriety winning a super bowl then an NBA championship.   Flyers and devils are huge rivals and he's building a beast in jersey so this argument that he's gonna tank the team so he doesn't piss of the 6ers fans is horse****.

I texted my sister earlier to ask if she heard any thing (she's a vp of a venture capital firm and here's whose moving money)  she said she never hears anything from sports purchases its all tight lipped and and shrouded in secrecy.  She has met Harris and says he's a nice guy and down to earth

• Like 7
  • Thumb up 1

1 hour ago, SoCalSkins said:

You think the Sixers owner is going to piss off his fan base in Philly by making Washington competitive? You’re crazy. He will run it at the bare minimum. Bring in as many opposing fans as possible and collect his cut of the tv money. 

He will do what Dan did but on purpose. 

There is a reason there was a ban against multi sport ownership in the NFL previously. If Harris wins we will find out why first hand.

Wow, my prediction that you would be cope-posting to the extreme if it wasn’t Bezos is already playing out at just the suggestion that you might not get what you want. Hard to watch. I know tomorrow you’ll backtrack and pretend these were obvious joke posts that people were taking seriously but this is one of the worst takes I’ve ever seen on here, and it’s clear that you are being sincere. 

1 hour ago, SoCalSkins said:

Yes you supported a guy without any evidence. All we know is Harris looks like a Putin clone physically and is beloved by Eagles fans. To assume he will piss off those fans just because he’s making an asset acquisition is naive. 

Dude you have to go to bed. You look like a clown. I’ve never seen an adult have a tantrum live on es before like this and I read Cooleyfan93 posts for YEARS. I told you earlier this week to protect yourself in case it’s not your guy Bezos. We don’t even know he isn’t buying the team yet and it’s already abundantly clear you didn’t take my advice. 

Edited by Conn
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

13 minutes ago, redskin301 said:

Paying 6 billion to make more money and wins for Jeffery lurie kinda makes no sense 

Seating is shared revenue. Merchandising is shared revenue. Tv is shared revenue. He can easily sell out the division games with opposing fans. Volunteer for international games. So that’s 1/2 the regular season slate. Do his best to fill the remaining 4.

Regardless it is positive cash flow just on his tv cut alone. The asset is not depreciating. If he pays 6 billion now someone else will pay 7 in 2 years. He will simply further endear himself to the Philly fans. He isn’t making Lurie money, he’s making himself money while keeping Jeff happy. 

If he was buying the Broncos, much less conflicts. Simply as a business transaction, he is more reliant on the loyalty of Sixers fans because those revenues are not shared like the NFL. That business model requires catering to the fan base.

An NFL team does not. He will print money no matter what. So he can maximize his Philly revenue while collecting his NFL profits without doing anything to improve Washington’s situation. His financial incentives are not aligned with Washington’s success as much as Philly fans remaining happy with him are. That’s the simple business dynamic. And everyone touts him as a great business man…

Edited by SoCalSkins

56 minutes ago, Conn said:

Wow, my prediction that you would be cope-posting to the extreme if it wasn’t Bezos is already playing out at just the suggestion that you might not get what you want. Hard to watch. I know tomorrow you’ll backtrack and pretend these were obvious joke posts that people were taking seriously but this is one of the worst takes I’ve ever seen on here, and it’s clear that you are being sincere. 

Dude you have to go to bed. You look like a clown. I’ve never seen an adult have a tantrum live on es before like this and I read Cooleyfan93 posts for YEARS. I told you earlier this week to protect yourself in case it’s not your guy Bezos. We don’t even know he isn’t buying the team yet and it’s already abundantly clear you didn’t take my advice. 

1CCC6090-C652-4F60-97EA-B81529F28275.jpeg.3f7a48dafbeb27c8dcb4b75c9ad8bab0.jpeg

• Haha 3