Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nah Nah Nah…Nah Nah Nah…Hey Hey Hey…GOODBYE CLOWNSHOES

Koolblue13

2 minutes ago, dunfer said:

Somebody just trolling us...dan,bruce, jerry. mara...or some lesser hp enemy?

If there are two bidders left and they submitted their supposed best and final. You as the seller would put out info to the press that a deal has been made. It will freak out both remaining parties thinking they lost and perhaps get them to up what was supposedly their best deal. It’s also in Dan’s interest to drag this out.

The more time put into a transaction, the more emotions get involved and less likely for a party to walk away. That’s why car salesmen kept you at the dealership as long as possible prior to buying online became the norm. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

If there are two bidders left and they submitted their supposed best and final. You as the seller would put out info to the press that a deal has been made. It will freak out both remaining parties thinking they lost and perhaps get them to up what was supposedly their best deal. It’s also in Dan’s interest to drag this out.

The more time put into a transaction, the more emotions get involved and less likely for a party to walk away. That’s why car salesmen kept you at the dealership as long as possible prior to buying online became the norm. 

I doubt bezos or harris are reading this thread or these oddball tweets though. Seems like twitter reporters trying to get some likes or retweets or whatever makes them income in there

Edited by dunfer

18 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

They have friends texting them for sure.

i dont know. An nfl team... either you want it or not. Its not going to be a higher bid of 100 bucks.

One guy isnt on snyder's bad side with the post so harris probably just has to tie the bezos offer

Basically Beez would have to offer something Harris wouldnt be willing to match

Edited by dunfer

32 minutes ago, RVAskins said:

Somebody get BofA on the phone.

I actually tried.😆  I know folks in the IBank arm and the corporate banking group but no one on the deal team.  And my friends don’t know squat about this unfortunately.  But it was worth a call anyway. 

The only way they would have known and told me is if the ink was dry and somebody was working on the press release which was the only reason they could tell an outsider. otherwise spilling the beans would be a fireable offense, illegal and they could have been sued. 

• Thumb up 1