Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nah Nah Nah…Nah Nah Nah…Hey Hey Hey…GOODBYE CLOWNSHOES

Koolblue13

You know, in reading some of the anticipatory posts about the potential sale and framing it against the angst all of us have experienced as fans during the Snyder era, I can't help but see the similarities between this dialogue and what one would hear in a group therapy session. It's really interesting. Will be fun to see how people react once the announcement comes.

Actually, if I were another owner, I'd want to scrutinize the deal extra carefully, since Dan is involved. 

I'm not saying Bezos or Harris/Rales would get hoodwinked. It'd be just like Dan to try some funny business with the league, though.

I'm not too concerned about March vs. May. It's already too late for the new owner to make major changes for 2023. Their new head football honcho will have a good chance to evaluate for 2024. I can live with that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, profusion said:

Actually, if I were another owner, I'd want to scrutinize the deal extra carefully, since Dan is involved. 

I'm not saying Bezos or Harris/Rales would get hoodwinked. It'd be just like Dan to try some funny business with the league, though.

I'm not too concerned about March vs. May. It's already too late for the new owner to make major changes for 2023. Their new head football honcho will have a good chance to evaluate for 2024. I can live with that.

Don't forget danny boy's power to screw up a draft, the sooner he's out the better.

4a70d0ebde4080222bdabdaee31e1172_w200.gi

Edited by FrFan
  • Like 4

On 3/17/2023 at 12:21 PM, bird_1972 said:

Yeah, but clearing out the facility could have happened weeks ago and we're just learning about that now. Not sure that alone means anything is imminent 

It happened in December 

Paging A J Perez…..👀

Edited by ClaytoAli

I dont think Moseley Jr is in the know but I give him props for tweeting just about everyday for someone to buy the team 

5 hours ago, Andre The Giant said:

On Grant and Danny yesterday, Florio hypothesized that they wouldn’t be waiting until May to vote. He thought the vote could happen at the March Meeting. 

Well worth a listen. 

2 things I liked from that interview

A. Florio has been the leader of the idea of Dan might not be serious and might  back out of the sale.

He didn’t go there this time on that point as to maybe Dan is not really serious about selling. 

B. He said he got no pushback from anyone on the story that the sale is imminent and he saw that as a good sign. He only heard from some saying they’ve heard the same 

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1